Hello all.

Looks like a great community you got here.

I’m Darren from Co Armagh in Northern Ireland. I’m an I.T Consultant and have been taking things apart from day one. Once when my Mother and Father bought this new item called a ‘Microwave Oven’ they came down the next morning to find it in bits and me trying to convince them I could put it back together, or just go ahead with the original plan of turning it into a time machine.

I joined this forum/site because I posted info about the Samsung Galaxy Note Olympic pack on twitter and the only person to have the decency to report and credit the source back to me was your very own ‘The_Big_K’ – so thank you for that.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's the least I could do for a fellow Note owner, I think 😀 . Starting with Microwave is great, I started with all the RC toys that came my way. Here's a short Dilbert movie dedicated to you and all the engineers -

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are happy to have you here. Welcome to CE Community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!

Hi everyone. I am Vishakh and I an engineering student. Happy to be a part of CE.
Leap 3D motion controls presents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a...
i want to join 1 month embedded sysytems training. Where should i go?
The Facebook stock seems to be going down and finding hard time getting friends to like it. The stock went down 11% on the second day. I wonder whether the...
Dimensional tolerances can play havoc in the working life of a mechanical enginner. Over specification leads to delay in production and increase in cost. Poor specification can lead to costly...