Hello all

im from the uk. and love taking things apart currently doing a race car of sorts keeps me saine .been looking for a forum like this for ages.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family..

Hope you have a great time here

Look forward to your active participation

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE Family..

Look forward to your active participation
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi ...welcome to CE...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hi
    welcome to CE..
    do introduce yourself using the template mahesh_dahale has suggested..
    hope to see you active in here....👍
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to CE..!

Keep an active participation..!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi welcome to ce
    keep you active participation here
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! As someone who races cars and bikes you have caught my attention. What kind of car?
  • mutley
    mutley
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! As someone who races cars and bikes you have caught my attention. What kind of car?
    Hi it was a rover200 and was putting two engines in but due to the front end being changed i will do a hybred using a electric motor as well .looking at 400kg's max and around 250bhp + other motor im looking into its a suck it a see project, i loss over 75kg's from my ZZR1100.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to CE, hope you have a great time around!!
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    :sshhh:hello and welcome to the world of CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I really cant believe that electricity can be transmitted without the use of wires, just through some kind of electromagnetic induction. Can anyone explain the concept of wireless electricity? Has...
Loosely based on Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ‘Five Point Someone’, ‘3 Idiots’ revolves around the lives of three boys of a high-end engineering college played by Aamir Khan, Madhavan and Sharman....
Hello all!!!! I am 31 and in the second half of my first year at University in Dundee Scotland, I want to maximize my potential in my four year course....
1912, 1913
A big Hi to every one first I am using airtel broadband connection in my home at 64Kbps speed.Yesterday when i was surfing through airtel website and downloaded a software...