Hello All

I am Robert Brown.I am here to share my views and thoughts about Sustainability,climate energy and to actively participate
in all the board activities . I am sure to have a great time with you all.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Robert. We look forward to your posts. Could you briefly tell us about Sustainability and Climate Energy?

Best,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Robert..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welcome to CE..Hope you will enjoy CE....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Robert. Great sustainability is one of my favorite topics, look forward to reading your posts!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We need two of you to volunteer to interview startup owners around the world. Note that we need two CEans (to start with) who - Are entreprenurial in nature,...
We generally discuss about our favourite trackes, lets find the most hated songs by all here's mine: tere Bin Zinda hu mai Nimbuda nimbuda
:?: Can we use candle/bee wax as automobile fuel? Any vehicles are running with candle wax as a fuel? Give your ideas on it!!! or how it can be used?...
Hi I want to program device driver in VC++ editor by using C language . i familiar with C. but i dont know anything about windows device driver. i want...
It is easy to carry pen drive then a cd. So i think to make a bootable usb pen drive, by which i install windows os on any system... I...