Hello All, aspiring engineer seeking help with a class/interview USA.

Forgive me not having read through the fine print in the rules sections, but I see what I'm seeking as fairly harmless. Obviously if I'm in the wrong, mods please delete and go easy on me.

After several years I've decided to bite the bullet and return to school, daydreaming at this point of an computer engineering degree. As such, I've encountered what I see a new phenomenon. The mandatory non accredited orientation class via 3 semester hours. Huh? Maybe old news to the rest of you, but it was a bit of a shock to me.

Which brings me to what I'm after, a bit of help from a kindred spirit. I'm looking for someone who has a job in the field to be the subject of an interview. A day in the life of type angle. I'll need some personal identifying info for the teacher to verify (if indeed she does). Phone number and name being the most incriminating. I know it's a lot for a newb to any forum to ask, but hey you guys/gals all started somewhere. I had no idea it was going to be this personal just setting out on the journey.

Oh I can't wait for the engineering entrance exams.

Any and all help, ideas pointers in the right direction is/are appreciated. Volunteers will be awarded permanent indebtedness on a small scale, and many thanks and praises.

Replies

• Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    How about the volunteers getting some project ideas? Ideas to improve what you see around you? Try and get some ideas for making some sort of software. An example would be the inventory and order management in a small, local garage ( Already used as my Final Year Project )!
  • ClintonR
    ClintonR
    Indrajeet Roy
    How about the volunteers getting some project ideas? Ideas to improve what you see around you? Try and get some ideas for making some sort of software. An example would be the inventory and order management in a small, local garage ( Already used as my Final Year Project )!
    Thanks Indrajeet, I may not have been clear enough in my original post. I need a volunteer who has a real job related to the degree they have in engineering. Computer engineering specifically, but I'll settle for computer science or a programmer. I need a volunteer to be interviewed about said job, in the US. Any takers? I may have to start offering bribes and or pay I realize, at this rate.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ClintonR
    I need a volunteer who has a real job related to the degree they have in engineering. Computer engineering specifically, but I'll settle for computer science or a programmer. I need a volunteer to be interviewed about said job, in the US.
    Who interviews? Is it some sort of assignment where you have to interview a person working in the area of computer engineering on a job in the US? How about some one elsewhere in the world?

We can try to help if some more info is given.
  • ClintonR
    ClintonR
    bioramani
    Who interviews? Is it some sort of assignment where you have to interview a person working in the area of computer engineering on a job in the US? How about some one elsewhere in the world?

We can try to help if some more info is given.
    Hi Bioramani and thanks for the response,

This is a class assignment, I need to interview someone with a degree in computer engineering. This interview is a requirement for a class I am currently taking. The reason I specify the US, as part of the interviews focus is on job outlook for the US. For example, what someone with a computer engineering degree can expect entering the job market in the US. I hope this adds a bit of clarity.
  • ClintonR
    ClintonR
    Not sure this came through Michael, I get a repeated broken image. I'd love to contribute to anything anyone may be working on in return for the favor. Not sure about how much I could contribute, but I'd love to give it a shot. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Let me see if can rustle up some one there to help you. I shall give contact details through a PM.
  • ClintonR
    ClintonR
    ClintonR
    Not sure this came through Michael, I get a repeated broken image. I'd love to contribute to anything anyone may be working on in return for the favor. Not sure about how much I could contribute, but I'd love to give it a shot. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Scratch that, from what I'm seeing Michael is a spam bot. Mod's may want to take a peek.
  • ClintonR
    ClintonR
    bioramani
    Let me see if can rustle up some one there to help you. I shall give contact details through a PM.
    That would be greatly appreciated. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to try. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ClintonR
    That would be greatly appreciated. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to try. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have sent you a PM (conversation) on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell that, to what extent a file can store in the windows?(i.e.what is the max capacity of a file to store the data)
In what way it stores the data in hard disks?
CEans, You're aware that CrazyEngineers is sailing through troubled waters at the moment and that has made us rethink everything we've been doing for the last few weeks. Regular readers...
So I'm considering downloading Windows 8, I however want to know what's the total size of the download. From the initial steps I took, it seems that Windows first downloads...
When I go to Windows 8 download shop and initiate a download, I get an exe file which I can't run on OSX. I've been browsing through their website trying...