Replies

• disaster
    disaster
    hello

helllo 2 all
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello,

Welcome to CE. We look forward to having you as our active member. Please do go through Lectures 1 - 4 in our New Members' joint. Refrain from using SMS text while posting on CE Forums.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hello disaster...welcome to CE forum....
    Introduce yourself to CE forum
  • himabindu
    himabindu
    Hi Everybody.I am newly joined in this group.
    I want to know more about this.
    Can any on tell me?????????????
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi himabindu.... nice to hear that you are interested in CE......

This forum..enables to share information...people create threads and post their queries and discuss unkonwn things..

Finally everyone is here to help you and others expect the same from you

Have fun @ CE... :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FRIENDS, compressed air can be used as an alternative fuel for petrol and more over it's not a pollutant.for the cars moving below 60 kmph,we can possibly use compressed...
Where will i gt the Synopsis of Colour Sensor and Sampling of good,Electronic eye security system.😕
I saw a video of Nokia's new revolutionary concept in nano technology...its really amzing to me... For those of you who havent seen it...posting a link too... It is quite...
Hey CE's, I'm completely new to this forum and looking for some very good ideas & concepts for my final year project. My area of interest is web-application (specially using...
Hello there., I'm doing my final year project in 3D garphics. Probably I'd try to design a mobile game using J2ME as I dont have enough time & resources for...