hellloo !! This is farhath.. To introduce myself , iam doin my 3rd year biomedical engineering ..

Im very much interested in doin projects...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website?
  • farhath
    farhath
    gud eve sir,,
    I was just browsing to look for details of my mini project... meanwhile i just got to look at a website cald crazy engineerins.. it attracted me..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! I'm sure you already found it, just in case here's the projects section:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Guys so happy to join with you guys in a virtual world where everything is possible. I am a civil Engineer.. Working for a government organisation.. I am...
Which splztn has more scope in recent years????
Multitasking usually ends up in mediocrity in many tasks. Sticking to one task with full attention a la Sherlock Holmes is a much better option says Konnikova, a doctoral candidate...
Quote: NASA chief Charles Bolden has advice on how to handle a large asteroid headed toward New York City: Pray. That's about all the United States - or anyone for...
NVIDIA, the GPU leader has launched industry's first NVIDIA GRID™ Visual Computing Appliance for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The system is capable of running complex & graphics intensive...