Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooo

Hello!!! I am Dheeraj or KD as my friends call me. I am doing my B.Tech second year . Trade: Electronics and Communications I am from Visakhapatnam

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    WelCome To CE- Family.......
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE!
    Be active.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Dheeraj! 😀 We are happy to have you with us on CE. Tell us how did you discover CE and what made you register on the site? 😀
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE
    welcome to CE Dheeraj !!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Dheeraj! 😀
    Keep an active participation with us!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE Dheeraj.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE. We hope that you will get much knowledge there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, Currently i am using ubuntu 10.04 LTS.But It need to be updated on regular time interval.Even in 5 to 6 day's i have to update 30 to 40...
CEans, All those who have read the posts from from him know one thing for sure, he is serious about engineering. His posts have been interesting as well as informative....
TechCrunch reports that Yahoo is about to go through another massive re-organization on Tuesday (Oct. 5) and that means there will be more layoffs at Yahoo. Another top Yahoo boss,...
If you (like me) love playing the classic video games (even today) I am sure you have played the ultra-popular games like: Super-Mario, Pac-Man, Tetris and Contra. If you are...
I saw this video and thought this could have been a GREAT final year project for engineering students. See how a simple problem has been solved by these folks. Watch...