Height of a Pole

What will be the height of a pole made up of all the millimetre cubes in one cubic metre, if placed one on top of another ?
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    I think it is very tough
  • slugger
    slugger
    A Thousand kilometres [1000 kms]
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    You are correct,slugger.

Congratulations!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my neighbourhood lives a man who weighs 200 pounds. He has two sons. They both weigh 100 pounds each. On a festival day they decide to go across the...
Suspect Name: My name is Izhar! But.. iAstro will do! ๐Ÿ˜€ Suspect's Learning Field: Electronics & Telecommunication! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tracked Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India! Suspect's Occupation: I'm currently a student. Diploma...
Hi there, i have a DC device wich working on -48VDC (-41~-59 Volts). it's supplied by a rectifier (floating voltage of the rectifier is -54V). when the AC power got...
Hi I am a student of BSc Telecom Engineering. I believe that this site can be quite helpful in selecting my final year project. I am interested in projects related...
Official Website: BOSM 2010 | Annual Sports Festival of BITS Pilani About the BOSM (Taken from Official Website) - BOSM(BITS Open Sports Meet), the annual sports fest of BITS Pilani...