Heat reservoir to absorbs heat rejected by air conditioner

how to make heat reservoir which absorbs heat rejected by air condition

Replies

• nibhani
    nibhani
    moinulhasan khan
    how to make heat reservoir which absorbs heat rejected by air condition
    you can make an instrument for absorbing heat rejected by air condition by using some materials which have good absorbing capacity of heat but just tell me that if u make this instrument then what will you do of such absorbed heat where u will want to use it?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nibhani
    you can make an instrument for absorbing heat rejected by air condition by using some materials which have good absorbing capacity of heat but just tell me that if u make this instrument then what will you do of such absorbed heat where u will want to use it?

obviously for heating purposes.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    You can use PCM (phase change material). these materials actually store heat energy by changing their state and release it on demand again by changing state.

in your case we can use paraffin wax balls, which will absorb heat and remain in a molten state. to obtain heat from them, they have to be put in water or a colder substance, and they release heat by solidifying again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why we cannot use the back emf generating in the motor for domestic purpose?
CEans, We've been informed about objectionable ads being displayed on the site. Unfortunately, those ads were being promoted by YouTube and we have attempted to remove them. If you notice...
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME IDE'S FOR ARM7 SERIES? I WANT SOME IDE'S THAT SUPPORT EMBEDDED C LANGUAGE.
not sure if VOiCE has already covered it, but here is an interesting read https://www.futureoftech.msnbc.msn.c...ject-aims-simulate-billion-brain-cells-917696
I don't follow my dreams. Do you?