can anybody pls provide headstrong aptitude paper.... and from which book i should prepare for it??
Reya1. What is the maximum possible total numbers on the faces, if the three dice having same number show 2?A) 14B) 22 C) 11 D) 92.
2.Wt is the max total if 4 of the dice show less than 4?A) 28 B) 31 C) 17 D) 22
3.Wt would be the max total if 3 dice are faulty and have only 5 on all faces?A)30 B)25 C) 34 D) Not possible
4.If only 1 die shows 1, wt is the max number of dice with number greater than 4?A) 3 B) 1 C) 2 D) Cant be determined
5. Wt is the max number that can be on the faceof the 3 dice which shows the same number?A) 2 B) 4 C) 3 D) 5
6.A,B,C,D and E are sitting around a table on five chairs which r numbered 1,2,3,4, and 5.The highest aged person sits on thehighest numbered chair and the least aged person sits on the lowest numbered chair.If their ages are in A.P,find the age of C.1. D is the oldest with the age 52 and he is sitting on chair 5.2. The Common difference in the AP is 2 and C is sitting on chair 3.
7. A Person is called tall if his height is greater than or equal to 6ft.How many of the five persons:A,B,C,D,E---are tall?1.True: One of the five persons height is 5ft.9 inches and at least three of them posses the height greater than 6ft.2.False: At least two of them hve their height less than 6ft.
8.Sukanta,Basisth,Stuti,Shikha,Mandar and Ritu are sitting around a circular table. Sukanta,Basisth and mandar are males whilethe rest are females.Who are the neighbours of Sukanta??1.Stuti does not want any mals as her neighbour and shikha does not want to sit along the side of sukanta.2.Mandar does not want any female as his neighbour and wants to sit to the left of Basisth.
9.CAP,SIP,TAP,IPS,ECS are the top five coaching institutes in India.Which one is the oldest?1.CAP is older than SIP and TAP but not older than IPS.2.ECS is older than SIP and TAP but not older than CAP.
10. A,B,C,D,E visit five different citiesâP,Q,R,S,T,Though not necessarily in the same order.A does not go to P,B does notvisit Q, and so on. Which city is visited by D?1.A and C visit the cities Q and S respectively,while B does not visit City T2.D will visit either R or T.
11.ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SECTOR-WISE1980-811993-94Note: Total Electricity Consumption =per capita Consumption*Population;bn-Billion, mn-million.
12. Industrial consumtion of power doubled from 1980-81 to 1993-94. By how much percentage did the total powerconsumption grow from 1980-81 to 1993-94.1. 45% 2. 150% 3. 190% 4.Cant be determined
13. If in 1993-94, a total of 246.2 billionkwh of power was consumed,howmuch power was consumed by the agriculturalsector?1. 72,500 mn kwh 2.73,860mn kwh 3.738bn kwh 4.75 bn kwh
14.Per capita consumption of power in the country has increased from 100 kwh in 1980-81 to 283 kwh in 1993-94,whereas thepopulation increased from 64 crore to 87 crore.By how much % did the consumption of the Agricultural sector increase from1980-81 to 1993-94(approx)?1. 500% 2. 540% 3.600% 4. 700%
15. If a total of 357.8 bn kwh of electricity was generated in1993-93 and 246.2 on kwh was consumed,how manysectorsconsumeption was higher than the losses in distribution of electricity(losses in distribution =electricity generated-electricityconsumed)?
divutthanks reya it really helps
You are reading an archived discussion.
Hi, recently I brought IDEA NETSEETER for accessing Internet. When I check details of it I saw that the subnet mask is 255.255.255.255 or /32. I search on net and...
Samsung is set to announce the LTE version of the popular Samsung Galaxy SII and Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 at IFA 2011 in Berlin. The LET version of these popular...
What is MATLAB engine?? how it works?? what exactly it means by 'calling Matlab engine in c++'?
Hi, Members Myself Gulshan Kumar Mehta, mechanical engineer ( HVAC ) live in delhi and working with Pepsico India. Regards, Mehtag
Well I am a returning Engineer... I took a 5/5 year hiatus from the field to "find myself" and ended up getting more lost than I began with. I am...