Head of Technical Committee

Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008)
Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005).
Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee & Member of Electrical Engineering Group.
Head of IT Engineering Union Committee. & Member of Syrian Computer Information Society.
Published articles in the Syrian Computer Information magazine on Computer Aided Quality Control CAQC, Industrial Networking and CAN BUS ( 2007 )

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join here?

We look forward to your participation in all amazing discussions here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The point popped out during a discussion on Alcoholism and I decided to dedicate a thread to this topic. Is corruption an addiction? The obvious answer could be 'no' but...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1013039.article?cmpid=TE01
hello friends i am abhidha a student of electronics and communication engineering and i am intensely intrested in astronomy and space science and wish to become a space research scientist.I...
Can any one clearly clarify the Difference between averge and standard deviation for better easy understanding?
Name:C.PRAVEENJOY *Engineering Trade:IT Location😛OOTHURAI,K.K.DIST,TAMILNADU. *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (I AM 3rd YEAR STUDENT) *Hobbies & Interests:walking with alone&sports *Aim in life: (b.tech is my career but i want to do...