HEAD MOVEMENT BASED DEVICE SWITCHING FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE

Project Abstract / Summary : In the world there are many people who are physically challenged who cannot move and operate devices like switching of lights, fans, etc. Even there are many people who are paralyzed or a dumb who cannot speak and ask for his needs like food, medicine, water etc. So they are facing many difficulties in fulfilling of their basic needs. So in our project we are designing a “Head movement controlled device switching system for physically challenged”. Now the person who is physically challenged can wear this device to head and with the simple head movement’s he can request the basic needs like water, food or medicine. Using our project he can also control the electrical devices like light, fan etc with the help of head movements. We also using a voice circuit which speaks out the needs of the user. In this project in order to control the devices with head movements we are using acelrometer sensor. So the difficulty of the physically challenged person will be decreased. By using this, reduces even those difficulties which are being faced by the care taker of the person

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I have chose this project so that it will be helpful for Physically Challenged people.With this they can make on or off electric devices like light,fan etc without moving from there place.They can also ask for water,food etc with this project.This project is also important for old age people.

Project Highlights : If we won this project then physically challenged people will fill great and they will believe that this project will be really help them otherwise they will fill ashamed to use this project .This project is more easy and reliable to use.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: DKTE Texitile & Engineering Institute
City: Ichalkaranji
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most important question every aspiring software engineer asks is "What is the future scope of Java or .Net (dot net)?"; and I thought I'd write a definitive...
I'm going passed 2016 what can do next? I need a job
does DRDO, Pune provides internship for 6 months?
Hello Crazyengineers, I am Charan. I completed my Masters in Telecom and working here as Software Engineer right now. I describe myself as a simpleton and a guy who stick...
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)’s Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia awarded two robot prototypes to MIT and the Northeastern University for further research and development. NASA believes that...