HCL to hire 2000 software engineers in next 3-4 months!

CEans,

D.K. Srivastava, global HR head for HCL Tech mentions that HCL is planning to hire 2000+ software engineers over next 2-3 months. I believe this is a great news given the current economic situation and job losses. I've been hearing similar news from lot of other companies as well.

Those who are looking for new job or willing to switch jobs, its high time that you upgrade your skills set. Be reading for the job openings starting December 2009 - January 2010.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This is certainly a great news for freshers !!!!

However, I heard from my friends that now companies are not offering that much hefty packages at this time. There are opprutunities to switch, but to switch with hefty pay packages still you need to wait for a while. Say another 4-5 months, till IT industry regain its peak time.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    76abankcolony
    sir i am in final year of btech computer science..as till i will passout (june 2010) all it companies will be on track,,so sir pleased suggest me what qualitite should i hold to be eligible in these it companies(include the course names like c,c++,java etc,certifiction etc)...this would be great for all freher to brushon his/her skills...thanks in advance
    All you need is good academic record and mastery over your engineering subjects. The languages, I believe, were already covered in your engineering course. Certifications would be an added advantage ONLY if you are thorough with your engineering subjects.

For entry level interviews, I don't think the interviewers will go beyond basics of C, C++ or JAVA [if you have mentioned them under your skills set]. In any case, you'll be expected to be good at C & C++.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Thanks,
    good news for IT related students😁
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    The_Big_K
    All you need is good academic record and mastery over your engineering subjects. The languages, I believe, were already covered in your engineering course. Certifications would be an added advantage ONLY if you are thorough with your engineering subjects.

For entry level interviews, I don't think the interviewers will go beyond basics of C, C++ or JAVA [if you have mentioned them under your skills set]. In any case, you'll be expected to be good at C & C++.
    what is the HR mail ID or site to submit my resume?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ MS: You should be able to find it on their corporate website. Or anyone here from HCL ? 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good news Biggie,

And I heard INFOSYS is going to hire the students by January 2010.
  • savitha88
    savitha88
    yeah...infosys chairrman has announced that...the company will be hiring 18,000 freshers in the year 2010....now the number has been raised to 20,000...isn't it great news for CS people....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    savitha88
    yeah...infosys chairrman has announced that...the company will be hiring 18,000 freshers in the year 2010....now the number has been raised to 20,000...isn't it great news for CS people....
    Certainly. I hope they 'actually' do.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Infosys to replace Indians by Americans😡

After Infosys, Wipro has also planned to hire more local talents in the U.S. to take advantage of a rebounding technology market.😔

source :- siliconindia
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahesh_dahale
    Infosys to replace Indians by Americans😡

After Infosys, Wipro has also planned to hire more local talents in the U.S. to take advantage of a rebounding technology market.😔

source :- siliconindia
    Infosys to replace Indians by Americans? What's that?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    The_Big_K
    Infosys to replace Indians by Americans? What's that?
    sorry big_k for incomplete news
    for detail #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    Certainly. I hope they 'actually' do.

... and give offer and actually give the joining date !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you have problems posting a new thread in any of the sections on CE, please inform me immediately at admin @ crazyengineers dot com.
I want to create a rmi application in java I m using net beans for that can any one tell me how to create stub using netbeans???
Hello Everybody I'm holding B.Sc in Electrical Engineering since 2000 , and I've 9 years experience as a Telecom Engineer , 7 of them were in O&M and the last...
CrazyBoy is back with the mind boggling quizs. This time we would be playing this quiz with a wider specturm. In this thread I will not be asking questions related...
Its since long, no competition is organised at CE. We were planning to organise a event in Sept, however due to site maintnance and other tasks we couldn't start with...