HCL Technologies-server and storage services

Do anybody know the placement procedure of HCL Technologies-server and storage services??

It would be great if you could give me the placement papers of that company.

I desperately need it. Is there anyone who attended HCL Technologies-server and storage services?

PS: I didnt find anything in google 😔 Please help me.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    There are two rounds

1.written test
    2.Technical interview

In written test 30 questions were asked.All the questions were from C language.Most of the questions were asked from pointers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flexible Workstation Suitable For Industrial Cutting, Welding and Drilling JK Lasers would like to introduce the JK System 5000, a flexible workstation that can be integrated with lasers from both...
please help me out to do this project, provide me some detailed suggestion about this project as early as possible...
Hello, Can anybody explain about speed and torque with real time example? As of I know torque is a twisting force. If torque is more ( i.e. twisting force is...
With deteriorating coal qualities in Indian coal,boiler tube leakages have become a chronic problem for boiler outages. In spite of improving flame geometry , regular soot blowing , maintaining burner...
Generally Ni-Hard II or IV is used as grinding roll or ball material. What is maximum running life is expected from this material in terms of wear ?😕