Hcl technologies,noida interview

Hello

21 august i appeared for hcl technologies online aptitude test conducted by asporong minds. I cleared it and interview in on 28 august. I am computer science btech graduate 2010 passout.

Pls tel me what all questions they ask , tips .. Pls guys help me out..i need this job...

Replies

• adlin
    adlin
    hi,
    can you please tell me where did you get the aptitude test result?
    i have also written the apti on 12th sep,2010.
    till now i have not yet got the result.
    please guide me ..
  • nehajain
    nehajain
    @destiny---i had also given test on 22nd august but i havent received my result till date..you had got result on your mail??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who haven't heard from the company may feel free to write to the HRs for the test results.
  • nehajain
    nehajain
    where to write?
    i mean any e mail id?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you contacted them through their official Contact Us Page: HCLTech: Supercharging Progress | Digital, Engineering and Cloud ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've often heard that young populations tries to stay away from politics. Lot of people have complained that unless youth participate in politics; we can't expect paradigm shift. Do you...
can u suggest any type of rotoary compressor which is handy and easily available like a turbo charger
I want an interesting project for my final year in Electronics and communication.Please suggest me as fast as possible.
hi , friends can you please help me in downloading this book "POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING " by A.CHAKRABARTI, M.L.SONI , &P.V.GUPTA.... and also text books of 3rd sem vtu eee...
What is the basic principle behind recursion, other than function calling itself again & again and in which real time scenario we use it? can anyone explain me?