HCL Technologies is hiring freshers 2010 walk-in on 22nd January 2011.

HCL Technologies is hiring freshers 2010 walk-in on 22nd January 2011.

Basic eligibility criteria

• BE/ BTech(CS/ ECE/ EEE/IT/ IS) or MCA degree (2010 batch graduates only)
  • 65% in 10th, 12th, UG, PG (if applicable)
  • Candidate should NOT have appeared for the test in the last 6 months
Schedule:
[​IMG]

Date: January 22, 2011

Venue:
Saveetha Engineering College
Poonamalee High Road
Thandalam, Chennai.

Please Note:
All candidates appearing for the test should carry their latest resume, passport-sized photographs, photocopies of the mark sheets and degree/ provisional degree certificate. They should also mention the SAP code and name of the employee (who has referred them) while registering.

Note: Permissions obtained from mods for this post.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Update from HR Team regarding the interview process held at chennai on 22 january :

More than 2,000 aspiring IT professionals appeared for the written test that HCL conducted. The candidates who cleared the test will be called for interviews over the coming weekend. In addition to them, 6,000 candidates submitted their resumes that are currently in the process of screening, and the shortlisted ones will be contacted soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does i require IE 6 for Ajax ? Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj
Hello to all licensed and student CIVIL ENGINGEEERS, I'm LYLINE SACAPANO VILLANUEVA from the island of Boracay, studying BS Civil Engineering at Garcia College of Technology, I'm now on my...
Please let me know if anyone has idea about ORACLE Fusion Middleware? I have to attend training for this ,but i want to go through before attending.
Hello Friends, I am presently in 3rd year CSE. Actually I want to know the name of the company whose doesn't see 10th percentage. My current GPA is 8.2 and...
Sir, I am using Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition for developing AJAX Application. I am facing an error " Unable to connect to the ASP.NET Development Server" Please Give...