HCL offcampus Recruitment

Eligibility Criteria :
  • Students from 2011 BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, IS)/ B.Sc (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, IT)/ BCA/ Diploma batches.
  • Candidates should have maintained 65% in 10th, 12th, Degree and Post graduation (if applicable) with no standing arrears or backlogs.
How to apply
Registration is open only for candidates who have graduated in 2011.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

COEP's 800 students will contribute to Wikipedia as part of the first semester of their B. Tech. degree course, according to a report by DNA. The program includes students from...
hiiii i m mechanical engineer student..i joined to ce so that i coud get more knowledge in mech field
Written Test : Written test will be mostly of coding, puzzles and questions from Data Structures. Interview will be fully from coding and algorithms. Lots of rounds of interview will...
Hello sir, I m a Chem. Engg student (final year) and i m finding difficulty to decide what kind of project to be carried out would be best. As i...
Placement questions: 1. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40km/hr. then what is the speed of the stream?...