HCL ME U1 And MyEdu Tablets Launched In India

It's raining tablets here in India. After a showdown from a few companies HCL has come up with their new tablets, the HCL ME U1 and HCL MyEdu. The new tablets were unveiled at an event in New Delhi yesterday. In total, three variants of tablets were launched priced at different segments.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The HCL ME U1 is an Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) tablet with a 7-inch capacitive display with a resolution of 800 x 480. It also features a 1GHz processor with 512MB of RAM. The front part of the tablet also features a 0.3 MP camera for video conferencing facility. It has an internal memory of 4GB with an option of expanding up to 32GB with a microSD card. On the connectivity part, the tablet features a mini USB, a full USB with an option of connecting 3G data card and it is also equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity.

The HCL MyEdu Tab has two different variants, the HCL MyEdu Tab K12 and HCL MyEdu Tab HE (Higher Education). Both the tablets will offer similar specifications as the U1 with some additional contents on board. As the tablets are targeted towards the educational segment, the HCL MyEdu Tab K12 comes with added educational applications and NCERT books without any extra cost and the HCL MyEdu Tab HE will have the same added applications along with an online certification pack.

The tablets will be made available by this month with a price tag of Rs.7999 for the HCL ME U1, Rs.11,499 for the HCL MyEdu Tab K1 and Rs.9,999 for HCL MyEdu Tab HE.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We informed you about 'Right Inbox' a few days ago. The Firefox, Chrome browser plugin basically lets you schedule your Gmail emails. The feature is incredibly useful in setting up...
Microsoft has launched the new version of its enterprise database platform named Microsoft SQL Server 2012. The company said in an official blog post that the new product is now...
He graduated in Commerce from Pune University and became a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He later went on to do his MS from Sloan...
Micromax Funbook is up for grabs for a price of Rs. 6499/- and we believe you won't get a better deal for any Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in India...
There were days when Google was just a search engine. Since then, they have evolved a lot. They are the biggest search engine, they have one of the most used...