HCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X Review: Netbook For Engineering Students

HCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X is an affordable and lightweight computer and I’m sure many engineering students would prefer it for their studies. The term ‘Netbook‘ is relatively new to the computer industry. The netbooks were introduced in late 2007 and have became popular as a low-end notebook. CNET has often called netbooks as a smaller [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a term which I believe is hard to miss if one has anything to do with any business process. Otherwise also any person who...
Nokia 1616 is an affordable, ultra-low cost mobile from Nokia with anti-scratch screen and dust resistant keypad. Nokia 1616 offers easy to use interface along with compact and ergonomic design....
i want to draw a gantt chart for a program of shortest job first(SJF) program in c.How should i start 😕
Hi Everybody 😀 Recently I have been thinking on the concept of reusing paper instead of recycling it by using a special kind of photo-chromic ink, as chemistry is not...
Confused by the title of this article? One may think that what does building network has to do anything with Piping Design? But the network I am going to talk...