HCL Infosystems placement process

do anyone know about vibrant worx Noida company?

How is this Company?
do anyone know what is HCL Infosystems?
Is it actually HCL or some institute?
what is the Latest Pattern of Placement for HCL Infosystems ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Vibrant worx Noida

I checked their (Vibrant Worx) website and it looks like a small company.

HCL Infosystems is a BIG company with global presence. Check out their website: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar

Please tell me what is the Latest Placement Pattern for HCL Infosystems.
    what is their Pattern of written Test etc?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

HCL Employees, anyone?
  • prachin
    prachin
    Neha Kochhar
    do anyone know about vibrant worx Noida company?

How is this Company?
    do anyone know what is HCL Infosystems?
    Is it actually HCL or some institute?
    what is the Latest Pattern of Placement for HCL Infosystems ?
    Hi Neha

please don't go for Vibrant Worx..

this is totally a fake company...

i just wasated my time and money there...they will show you that they are the best but they are nothing.. employees even HR persons lefts the job because they don't get salary... Trainees left just because of salary.. in the name of facilities there are nothing.. the company is running under one roof with 2-3 rooms including one Lab... actually vibrant worx is not the compnay but it's basically a training institute... which they r running just to make freshers fool and make money...

they went to colleges, recruits the students but with some policies e.g. they pick a single student from every college just to show that they are a company now students came their to ask from those colleges to paid training.. the motto is success....

whenever u talk on phone to them, they will told u to provide training under the guidance of HCL, TCS, infosys working peoples but actually they are playing with freshers....

the selected students are hired on the stipend basis after two months, now the training is over but nothing in the hand even after 5 months....

rest on you....
  • vibrant_hr
    vibrant_hr
    I understand you frustration gentleman. VibrantWorx is an startup organizaiton and it is really challenging to come up to everyone's expectation. There are students who have got jobs and the management has ensured that all the sincere students are settled at the earliest. Debabrata, Gaurav Naugain, Ruby, Varshneya are amongst the successful candidates. Vibrant has formal tie up (contract) with HCL, Campus Dimension, Brickred etc and you will few bigger names will be announced very soon where we have placed our candidates. If you want any proof, you can visit office in person.

There is no doubt that there were few hiccups during the execution of 1st batch but then you have the list of successful candidates as well. We are steadily growing and you will be the witness of the growth story if you are in touch. We have a set up of 5 rooms which is good enough for any start up organization. If a person is looking for Infy/HCL he/she should not have come for the interviews. Please remember dear friend that it is only a person's inability to get a job in establish companies which brings them to look for a start up company. We still say that if our students still do not have jobs, they need to be in our touch. The problem with few candidates is that they expect everything without paying a single penny. If you are laid of by Infosys or TCS (which is plenty in numbers), you will not have complaints whereas if you are laid of by a small organizaiton due to poor performance, you have all the complaints.

There is no intention from us to hide that VibrantWorx is a start up company and if you are in dire need to learn and grow, then only you should join us. If you are here to count number of rooms and toilets, there are good hotels in Delhi. Attitude is the BIGGEST thing for a fresher. If you need placement or help, you do approach us with right attitude and you will get the desired results.
  • a_shetty
    a_shetty
    hi guys,
    can anyone give me details regarding HCL infosystems job orienetd training??? plzzzzzzz

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest me some idea for my Major Project in IT stream for the Final Semester. If it will be some research oriented Idea then it will be excellent. I...
Friends i have started this thread to share interesting facts. Share the facts that you know.๐Ÿ˜ ________________________________________________________ Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not...
CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the decades, techies have built great engineering companies. I'm quite sure we have many future Steve Jobs, Gates, Page & Brin...
i m 3rd yr mechanical enngineering student. currently i m doing search on projects.......... i need ideas ....... so please help me
hi friends, I am currently studying in B.E I.T & i have just comleted my 5th sem & going to start 6th sem.As i think that 6th & 7th are...