HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3 Ultimate Gaming Machine

I personally prefer console based games more than PC games simply because of the wide display that we get on HD TVs and the remote controls which offer a better gaming experience. However, if you are an avid PC gamer, you might want to take a look at HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3 Machine - built specifically for high-end PC gamers.

[​IMG]
HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3

HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3 is the top end model available in the gaming series of desktops from HCL. Extreme 3 is features Windows 7 Ultimate edition, Intel Core i7 920 (2.66 GHz,8MB) , 8 GB DDR3 memory and 750 GB SATA HDD. The graphics processing is controlled by NVIDIA GTS 250 1GB, which can run any high-end graphics game available in the market. In addition, the graphics card features NVIDIA 3D Vision technology which brings gaming to life by offering 3D. You also get 3D glasses along with the computer.

Here's a detailed configuration -

* Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate
* Intel® Core i7 920 Processor
* 2.66 GHz, 8MB
* X58 Chipset based MBD
* 8 GB DDR III RAM
* 750 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
* 104 Keys + 6Button Internet/Multimedia  USB Keyboard
* 22” TFT -3D Display
* Laser Mouse
* Light Scribe DVDRW
* Video: 2* Nvidia GTS 250 (1 GB)
* 3D Glasses
* Std u-ATX Cabinet
* WLAN
* TV Tuner
* Life box
* Bose Around Ear
* 3 YearsOn-site Warranty with unique 24x7x365 days helpline support from HCL
* Software:
o EC2 Data Recovery Software preloaded
o 3 Yrs McAfee Antivirus Preloaded

The price of the machine is Rs. 196,000. For the price and the features, I believe the system is costly. I'd recommend trying out gaming consoles like PS3, Nintendo and XBOX which offer awesome gaming experience for a  fraction of a price.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia 1616 is an affordable, ultra-low cost mobile from Nokia with anti-scratch screen and dust resistant keypad. Nokia 1616 offers easy to use interface along with compact and ergonomic design....
Confused by the title of this article? One may think that what does building network has to do anything with Piping Design? But the network I am going to talk...
Researchers at the Universities of Cambridge and Edinburgh have developed genetically modified chickens to prevent them from spreading bird flu. The scientists have successfully developed genetically modified (transgenic) chickens that...
American football is one of the most watched sports in the USA making NFL (National Football League) TRP ratings skyrocket every season. However many fans feel that the probability of...
The Social Network that Mark Zuckerberg founded in 2004 is now valued at $50 billion. Facebook announced that the company has recently raised $1.5 billion from venture funds and that...