Having prob at work

Hi all,

I have been working with the company for about 2 years now. The project I was working in was coming to an end and meanwhile I was interviewed for another project and I got through but unfortunately it got delayed.

So I had to move into another one.The project I moved into sucks big time. The training did not happen properly.I do not really seem to get along with the team members and the manager.Nothing went well ever since I joined this team and I am clearly not happy about what I am working on.

Meanwhile the project that got delayed has come up and I strongly believe that it is a better option for me than the project I am currently in and yes I want to change my project now. But looks like my current manager will not be happy about it. I have decided to let him know that I want to move to a different project.

In case it does not work out I have decided to meet higher authorities ( probably the CEO) and tell him that I want to move to a different project from the current one but the manager wont let me do so and if it is not going to happen I am thinking of resignation.

Guys please tell me if it is good idea or is there a better way to work things out with my current manager ?

How can tell him that I want to move out without offending him ?

If he does not agree what should I do ?

Please advise ....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now all of you IT people can work not only from home and office but while commuting as well! Technique turns car windows into computer displays | News | The...
please tell some good final year projects of mechanical enineering
I stumbled upon Computable Document Format - Computable Document Format for Interactive Content . I'm really excited by the idea Wolfram Group has come up with. Be it .docx or...
His name is Anders Behring Breivik, a 32-year-old man reportedly spotted at the scene of the bombing. Police believe he was acting alone. According to multiple news reports in Norway...
Nissan has launched a major new recruitment campaign for engineers and maintenance technicians to join its record-breaking Sunderland Plant. Up to 200 new positions across the plant will support the...