Having fun with windows operating system

Hey guys,
Lets start something interesting and lets learn simultaneously...

I have a question fulfilling this purpose..

Suppose you are given one hour and you are using windows on some other user's system.
Now you have to do something so that whenever next time the user opens the system he should not be able to open it.
Guys please post your creative ideas. What you can do in order to crash his windows ?
It will be fun ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Remove "Windows" directory... ;-)
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    @echo off
    shutdown -s -t 00

save this as something.bat and place it in startup folder.!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmmmmm remove the system32 file whole os file will be crashed
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    @ ONKSSSS Can you tell where is this start up folder ?
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    narayana murthy
    hmmmmmm remove the system32 file whole os file will be crashed
    I suppose we cant delete the system32 file as windows does not allow us to do so.
    There are some files if we delete them, windows recreates them on next start.
    This is in my theoretical knowledge as i have never done so..
    Please correct me....
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Its very easy to do in linux as just need to go to / directory. And run
    rm -rf *

Everything will fly off...
    I wanna know more about windows..
  • Leo
    Leo
    So far as i can think this is one of the most foolish threads i have ever seen on this section.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    blunderboy
    Hey guys,
    Lets start something interesting and lets learn simultaneously...

I have a question fulfilling this purpose..

Suppose you are given one hour and you are using windows on some other user's system.
    Now you have to do something so that whenever next time the user opens the system he should not be able to open it.
    Guys please post your creative ideas. What you can do in order to crash his windows ?
    It will be fun ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Do you think crashing someones operating system is a lot of fun?
    You are trying to learn/teach destructive ideas from/to people . No one will be having fun if their pc were to crash. Do not spread such ideas.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    @ All

I am really sorry....and it was nothing like i wanted to destroy some one's OS.
    I have experienced this while using linux and suffered a lot after that due to loss of my data as i could not recover that.
    So the question (related to windows) came in my mind and i posted here.
    Sorry ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    Its not so easy to crash a linux system Unless you are the root user..! Anything you do will affect only the particular user account....!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I recently started using sql plus ....when i write select query i m not able to see previously inserted data in the table ..........can anyone tell how to do...
1. Yes, Of course one day they will be brought down. 2. Na! They are the best of the best, better than the rest. 3. I don't care. 4. Google...
I chose the option, "I don't care", Ha ha jk jk actually I chose yea they will be brought down one day.
hi fellow engineers!!!!! can anybody tell me where can i get tutorials for finite element analysis in structure engineering..??
Boomerang for Gmail lets you schedule e-mail to send later. It will send e-mail even if your computer is offline or shut down completely. ...... Click To Download