CrazyEngineers
  • My old friend was looking to start an online portal where he could let people from the city order grocery online and then deliver it to their doorsteps within a day. That was year 2007 and I think not many eCommerce portals were catering to this segment. However, it's 2014 and a lot of startups have already made into this business. I'm looking for general opinions and reviews about this segment.

If you've ever ordered grocery online; please do share your experience and overall comfort level you had. Did you blindly trust the seller to pick the best quality potatoes and tomatoes for you or you'd rather go and do the selection all by yourself?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberJan 6, 2014

For vegetables, I only trust what I can touch, feel and see. However, for most of other stuff like tea, biscuits, flour etc. I prefer buying online. It saves commute (effort, time and cost) to a supermarket.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register