Have you heard the new development of battery?

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli latest report. The research center jointly established by China and Russia has successfully increased the capacity of lithium-ion batteries for mobile phones, laptops and electric vehicles by 15%, thereby reducing the weight of batteries.

Researchers at the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) in Russia say that the efficiency of batteries is improved by adding solid electrolytes to the cathode or positively charged electrode of batteries. As a result, researchers have successfully increased battery capacity by 15% compared with liquid electrolyte batteries. According to the results presented at the scientific conference held in Qingdao, this achievement will also help to reduce the overall weight of lithium-ion battery products.

It is reported that the battery sample is developed by the Joint Innovation Center of New Energy Vehicle Science and Technology established by China in cooperation with SPbPU, and the battery testing will also be carried out in the laboratory of the center.

Wang Tsinshen, an alumnus of SPbPU and director of new energy vehicles, said, "Improving cathode materials and functional additives is one of the main tasks of our joint research center." He also said that "within the framework of developing energy-saving technologies, clean energy and power transportation, the achievements of the Center have accelerated the large-scale application of"green technology"in real life.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

From solar racing cars to deep sea challenges, this fast-charging Australian company continues to push the limits of EV technology.

https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/speaking-tritium-s-james-kennedy/30931297159969?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6972&elq_cid=1069623

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got cdac hyderabad for pg dac in first round of cdac my rank is 2140. In my option list i given preferences like 1.sunbeam pune2.IACSD akurdi3.sunbeam karad4. cdac hyderabdWhat...
Please How can I develop a gui using tkinter to enroll live images into a database in python 
Where did this internship will be done? I mean where did the winter internship will be offered means thevplace for internship? Iam a student of B. SC Mechanical Engineering from...
Arrange the access modifier of java according to their restrictions?
If you know  about the inventor of this language then you can easily crack this