Have you ever hit a gadget hard out of sheer rage because it isn't working fine?

Some days back, I saw a friend of mine hitting the CPU with his legs because the PC had hanged due to some errors. There are always some crazy people who upon getting angry, throw things hither-tither in the course of finding a solution that never works. Well, it might work at making you feel better for that split second before the horror sets in and components scatter across the floor.

Do we have some fellow engineers who can't control their rage? Or are you a zen master, completely in control of your periodic urges to smash smash smash?

Replies

• Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    Well I totally control my anger where I get frustrated and slap myself instead of the system or any gadgets I have because I love them more than myself ๐Ÿ˜› I know that sounds totally weird but is true in my case xD
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yup my N70 went flying towards the other wall and met its end

RIP N70

i have it as a remainder for not showing frustration on things ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope. I'd never. I totally love all things electronics because electronics is 'cool'. People who slap / kick gadgets are cruel and inhumane.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    most abused component is ALT+CTRL+DEL when computer just hangs in infinite time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've seen people press the keyboard keys hard to make something work on the screen. ๐Ÿ˜– Do people realize that it's the electric signals travel through the wires? Hitting the keys hard won't make electric pulses travel more forcefully. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    durga
    most abused component is ALT+CTRL+DEL when computer just hangs in infinite time.
    So True! I don't see why people hit the Enter Button so hard all the time! Mostly the people who are new to PCs. They press the button as if they've accomplished a major success.

Poor keyboards! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Upto now i have killed a printer, damaged a couple of ceiling fans, and ripped three pairs of motorola headsets to shreds, simply because they wouldn't work.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I hit my tv when it does not work & its also adapted to it..
    Always need a hit to take a start!!!๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will never, come on they are my family! If they dont work they are retired and they will sit in my home doing nothing! But I will never abandon ๐Ÿ˜€ I have my 4 old mobiles in my home, they just doesnt work but I keep them ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    English-Scared
    I will never, come on they are my family! If they dont work they are retired and they will sit in my home doing nothing! But I will never abandon ๐Ÿ˜€ I have my 4 old mobiles in my home, they just doesnt work but I keep them ๐Ÿ˜€
    awesome patience my pal
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Jeffrey Samuel
    yup my N70 went flying towards the other wall and met its end

RIP N70

i have it as a remainder for not showing frustration on things ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Reminds me of how I killed a mosquito once while texting on my N79 - Poor N79 went flying to the other side of the room and hit the window, lucky for me the window was closed or else it was RIP N79.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I will never ever throw my phone for any cause.It is a thing that always be with me at any time.
    I will think of the cost of the phone that will help in tackling the situation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

topic= signal, noise and frequency bands also dsb and ssb techniques
hi....i m 4th year b.s.c engineering student.i want some project ideas on automation project..........its urgent
can u help me by suggesting me some ideas about heat exchanger project using insert
i want to know how the nodes are connected in breadboard?please reply.
i have gone through a paragraph in my microprocessor book under the title signal description in 8086 in which i didn't understand some of the terms: time multiplexed machine cycle...