Have You Been Placed? Tell Us Where.

There are many final year engineering students here on CrazyEngineers. If you've been placed through campus recruitments, we'd love to know where you've been placed. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    hcl brother
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    would be nice to hear from all
  • Reya
    Reya
    Got placed in CTS ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Me at Infosys.๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    praveena211
    Got placed in CTS ๐Ÿ˜€
    Cool. i like cts. actually i have to give the cts test. can you please share your experience. About apti question, tech & hr.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, There's a growing interest in attending CE Meets and CEans are ready to travel to attend the meet. This calls for arranging our first ever all-India meet. This thread...
Starting up on your own is full of awesome experiences and it's even more interesting to watch how your family, friends, relatives react to your decisions. Share your own experiences...
Can we collect all the upcoming B-Plan competitions around the world so that all interested engineers, wannabe-entrepreneurs can benefit and prepare well in advance for them? ๐Ÿ˜€
Internet Explorer 9 was released few a day ago and it has seen 2.3 million downloads in 24 hours. We we do some math, it comes to around 240 downloads...
World's 12th registered internet domain, sun.com will cease to exist from June 01, says official sun blog: Sun.com Will Disappear After June 1 : OTN Garage ๐Ÿ˜ญ