Have some problem in Visual Studio Application. Please Help me.

Hello CEans.
I've developed a product using Visual Studio with C# .NET. And i built it using the build option. Now if i run the program and close all windows, the process will be running and I'm supposed to stop it from task manager. Please can anybody tell me how to build such that the process should terminate when i close all the windows of the product.

Replies

• ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    explain me a little bit more. i am not getting idea>>>>>>
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    please code :application.exit() in close X button.
  • santusapi
    santusapi
    Thank you to all. I got my problem. I fixed it. Thanks for your response.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii admin... i am ce's member from last 2 years .. not from this log in ... earlier when i used to ask something , within 4-5 hours i used...
Whenever you access internet from some public place like cyber cafe then try to avoid typing password from simple keyboard provided to you.. Because there may be some key logger...
Source: Yahoo EVP Ash Patel, One Of the First Yahoos, Announces His Departure Ash Patel, the creator of Yahoo Messenger is leaving Yahoo! Ash is taking a break to spend...
We are delighted to invite you to an interactive Webinar called "The Architecture You Have Always Dreamt Of". Over the years we have seen many systems architecture approaches come and...
Microsoft today launched the Platform preview of their latest browser Internet Explorer 9. Platform preview basically means that it is a browser without the user interface which you would normally...