Have anyone noticed a change in gmail appearance?

When i tried to open gmail,I was quite suprised to see the new feature and ease of access in mailing.Does anyone noticed it?

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yeah, but it's old now, it took place like 20 days ago..

I pretty much like that, no problem in just separating mails.

All are arranged properly by Gmail and moreover, it keeps my inbox free with just important messages.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I was like the first to review this and I have been using it for the more than a month not sure I think nearly mid July I guess
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Jeffrey Samuel
    I was like the first to review this and I have been using it for the more than a month not sure I think nearly mid July I guess
    Yeah it's pretty old now, and Gmail has improved a lot by this step.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yeah it's pretty old now, and Gmail has improved a lot by this step.
    A little more tweak That is what we need now to make Gmail the best till date

Hope they let us create our own labels with our own list of contacts in each stuff?

I am sure the work is going in that angle as well
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Jeffrey Samuel
    A little more tweak That is what we need now to make Gmail the best till date

Hope they let us create our own labels with our own list of contacts in each stuff?

I am sure the work is going in that angle as well
    You can already create your own labels..

Haven't you tired it yet?

I always label my mails, so as to manage them well..

It makes my work, a whole lot easier, specially when I want to search an old mail.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sanyam Khurana
    You can already create your own labels..

Haven't you tired it yet?
    Not the age old stuff mate I meant the new tabs to be in user defined format instead of predefined headers from Gmail
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Not the age old stuff mate I meant the new tabs to be in user defined format instead of predefined headers from Gmail
    Oh yeah, that would be really cool..!!

But more label would make the mail look untidy..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Instead why not a lesser number of tabs But each one is defined by me

I will have my own personalised Inbox and I will really love it right

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is assertion in java and why it is used ?
guys....i m so eager to design a robot to participate in robowar competition in an all india symposium...can you give some ideas on making that in simple techno and in...
if converting rotating energy is possible , then y can't we use a rotating circular disk with teeth and connecting a number of same type of disk in series with...
we all heard that energy can be neither created nor destroyed...but y the world sufffer from energy scarcity.....are we able to get the same energy from every machines...for example...,electric fan...
Disney’s Ishin-Denshin Project is something where audio could be beamed person-to-person via a simple touch. Huge win for the electronics segment, no? Indeed is! Disney Research has nicknamed their project...