Has The Galaxy SIII Disappointed You?

Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd and it attracted lot of attention from the technology media around the world. As I see a number of phone reviews and opinions on various blogs, I see a lot of mixed response as against the Galaxy SII. Galaxy SII was a clear winner and almost everyone acknowledged that it was the best Android phone in the market. But that I think does not apply to the Galaxy SIII.

Galaxy SIII introduced the features which are already present elsewhere, on various phones & platforms. Quad Core processor isn't entirely new, S Voice is basically Apple iPhone's Siri and so on.

Overall, do you think Samsung Galaxy SIII has lived up to your expectations and the hype before the launch? Or it's been a disappointment?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think they are betting on user's experience.
    quad core and 1.9mp camera which can sense you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanna to learn Matlab and I do not know even basics of it, but I have a problem of timing due to which it is not possible to attend...
Looks like Facebook is out for shopping. After the much hyped acquisition of mobile photo sharing app Instagram for $1 billion, Facebook has acquired the 3 person team of Glancee....
Samsung Galaxy S3 was recently launched and the company has promised to launch the phone in India next month. The official price of S3 will be Rs. 38000, which is...
Indian food is incomplete without the home-made pickles ornamenting the plate. Pinank Shah saw a business opportunity in pickles, noticing how his mother-in-law distributed kilos of pickles to family and...
hey...guys wanted to ask that project should i make ? please can you suggest something though i m not through with java so suggest something using c or c++. i...