Has Micromax Funbook Production Stopped?

I'm told that the production of Micromax Funbook - which is one of the top selling tablets in India has stopped. This news comes from one of the dealers who's been selling the tablets ever since the launch. The dealer said that the Micromax Funbook production has stopped because of the latest directives from the TRAI (I'm not aware which).

Can someone shed more light on this? I checked the website and it doesn't mention anything about it. I tried clicking on the 'Book Now' button and it does not load anything.

If the news is correct, I'm curious to know why'd Micromax stop the Funbook?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those looking for topic wise previous years GATE question papers with solutions, please find these attachments available for download. for thermodynamics and engineering mathematics scroll down.
How to install Android API Packages offline?? i hv to install android sdk package online, which is very time consuming, can i install offline, plz suggest me.
H.R. Murali of Namma Cycle of Bangalore, who is actively promoting self powered transport is giving a talk:'Hop-on Hop-off Cycle Sharing in the city - Murali of Namma Cycle' at...
Hello Engineers..... This is srikanth😎 im passionate to know the new developments in the field of technology. I enjoy listening music😘...😘 watchin movies👀
I happened to be watching the Jurassic park movie, and came upon the following scene: A goat was let into a jungle like area, inhabited by T-Rex, and a group...