Has anyone got UBISLATE7+???

Govt. launching cheap tablets across india...
Who is the first from CE who got delivered...???
Share ur practical reviews regarding this cheap yet effective TAB...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    er.h3m4l
    Govt. launching cheap tablets across india...
    Who is the first from CE who got delivered...???
    Share ur practical reviews regarding this cheap yet effective TAB...
    I doubt engineering would find it appealing. I personally think the Ubislate is only for those who want a cheaper entertainment device. I seriously doubt its usefulness to engineering students or professionals.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    The_Big_K
    I doubt engineering would find it appealing. I personally think the Ubislate is only for those who want a cheaper entertainment device. I seriously doubt its usefulness to engineering students or professionals.
    Yea but i found many apps that are helpful for Er. purposes...!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    er.h3m4l
    Yea but i found many apps that are helpful for Er. purposes...!!!
    Does Ubislate support Android Marketplace? I think it does not and users will have to rely on the inbuilt apps.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Instead of android market it has getjar app...
    But getjar was for askash tab hope android market comes on Ubislate7+...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Design of Tension Member: Subjected to Axial and Bending in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel...
Concept ofCompression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...
I have got some news that due to some repetitive questions in CAT'12 the committee has decided to nullify the marks obtained from such repetitive questions. Is it true ???
Concept of Design of Compression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions...
Concept of Design of Eccentrically Loaded Tension Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask...