Harvard University's Exploding Robot Jumps 30x Its Height

Harvard University has developed a soft 'exploding robot' that's capable of jumping to 30 times its body height. The 3-legged robot made up of silicone and is filled with oxygen and methane and when electricity passes through the electrodes, explosion takes place which jolts the bot into air. It's total fun to watch.

I'm not sure of the practical applications of the bot, but it sure can find some industrial and domestic applications. Would love to hear from you where this bot can be used. Check it in action below -

Replies

• fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Thanks for sharing this information. I don't think we can use it in domestic applications.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frds give me the me the method for change the acess of pen drive hi have tried following method but unuseful. Registry method safe mode dos box formating and...
Hello Guys, Me Safia & Want to do Robotics engineering in good college in India...Can you tell me which is the best engineering colleges in India for robotics??? Help me...
Hello frndz, I want to create a dynamic photogallery segment in php . The basic requirements of my client is to create the albums ,insert some images into that album...
I am looking for book for Digital Signal Processing subject, which have simple and easily understanble language. Anyone have some good recommendations?
Hi, I need to copy a file from one directory to another in my project using JAVA language.Can anyone help how to do ???? If possible give me a code...