From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@abhishek16yadav • 15 Apr, 2010
hello sir.......
i want to read/download the novel Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows(Part-7) in hindi version.
please tell me the URL/website from where i could got it......plz help me.
@abhishek16yadav • 20 May, 2010 plz send any reply.....
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 20 May, 2010 Hi Abhishek we at CE donot allow illegal links.
So please buy the book and read it , or else you might get it in some library or from a friend.

Even if you get a download link which is illegal then DONOT post it here!

Thanks!
@crazybuoy • 05 Jul, 2010 Harry poter Novel also available in urdu.

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 14, 2009

Hello,I'm posting this thread on behalf of our CEan crazy_electronic. If you know of any electronics companies in Chennai that recruits electronics, electronics & communication engineers, please post the details...
Archives

@dhiraj09 · Aug 13, 2008

Please i need a project for my final year engineering project. My branch is Electronics & Telecommunication
Archives

@Radhika Deshpande · Oct 12, 2011

The following are the Questions and Answers that mostly the Ambassador asked in the Embassy during the interview. So you must prepare yourself about all these questions before going for...
Archives

@Reya · Aug 4, 2011

There are five rounds in thoughtworks selection process. 1.Written test-aptitude 2.Programming round 3.Technical Interview1-Questions will be asked from all languages(You need to know atleast three languages) 4.Technical interview2-Questions will be...
Archives

@pikachu1994 · Jan 7, 2013

While pasting text there is two options 'paste' and 'paste as a plain text'.What is the difference between both?