Harry Potter & Deathly Hollows Part II Trailer Review

Harry Potter fans rejoice! The final installation of the popular HP series is ready to roll. Watch this trailer -

[video=youtube;mObK5XD8udk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObK5XD8udk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Eagerly awaiting for the movie release! ๐Ÿ˜‰

But the 3D goggles strain your nasal bone! ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Oh my god! It's out. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you so much Biggie for sharing this. Can't curtail my eagerness to watch it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess we can make 3d lightweight glasses on our own at home.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Trailer is just AWESOME !!

Movie is also going to rock.

Guys which part did you like the most?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The trailer is incredible. I was wondering how will they cover the last few moments from the book. It almost gives you goosebumps.

I thought the 1st and 3rd parts were the best, until I saw the Deathly Hallows -Part 1. It has the best cinematography ever and Dobby's death was really heart-touching.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Even i like 1st and 3rd parts. First was classic. I hate 6th part ( the half blood prince ) more of romance than subject. Except last half an hour i didnot find anything intresting !
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Only one word Awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This series seems interesting: CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method - Part I (Origin Story: Pre-Socratics) CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific...
Those who follow news channels will agree with me that the media, especially the Television seems to have taken the 'corruption & scam' as their top agenda item. One after...
The launch of iPad 2 is now official. Apple India official website shows iPad 2. The price is expected to be around Rs. 29000. See: Apple (India) - iPad -...
The Minebea Cool Leaf Touch Keyboard is USB keyboard for the touch-typists. The only utility of this keyboard, as I sense is that it's super easy to clean. At the...
Nokia India has about 1500 engineers. The ramifications of the recent changes and deals at Nokia are now out - firing of 300 engineers and shifting of 700 engineers to...