Harro peeps!

Protocol:

Name: Adan

*Engineering Trade: I haxed my gfx card, work'd for 5mins then died. 'nuff said!

*Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed <-- All apply)
Lets see, I have business cards. But I end up doing the work for free most, of the time.

Work Experience: I worked at Yoshinoya West. For about 8months, I haven't held a job longer than that. I discovered that you can clean lots of stuff with boiled cabbage water.

*Hobbies & Interests: I like everything, mainly skin and the tingly feeling when you pass a small amount current onto your skin.

*Aim in life: To one day say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I googled "How to store hydrogen." Then clicked on one of the links and now i'm here... Yeah, that's it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *lol*

One of the best introductions I've seen so far !

Welcome to CE, Adan! We're happy to have you here. Btw, why do you want to store hydrogen?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Welcome Adan to CE :smile:...

Nice Intro...
  • FerrousOne
    FerrousOne
    Well it's for a project. I opened my big mouth about running a car on hydrogen. So i've been trolling around looking for place where the people are friendly and not dead.

"And it's a great way to stay in shape"

So far things are looking a bit bleh, but i'm being hopeful that I'll be able to find the valves, the tank which will have to be around 400 Bar, about 10 feet of stainless steel tubing, and a relay for the spark plugs. I think that'll be all.

"And it's a great way to stay in shape"

I'm really thinking this might be hard =/.

So yeah Imma troll around and see if you guys have some threads on what i'm doing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all i m working on face detection in realtime means i m use the video files for face detection i done the code for to connect webcam and its...
i wish to have some knowledge in robotics. where shud i start?😕
Salam! Namastay! Hello! Hi! Sasrikal! to everybody here😛
Hello there everyone. I am really impressed with the idea of gathering engineers from around the globe on one platform its really a great unity..... Name: Azeem Iqbal *Engineering Trade:...
Hello everyone. i wanted to know that what is the inspect element in the google chrome.You can check the thing by right clicking on any website opened in chrome browser...