Harish Kotra

Name: Harish Kotra
Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
Occupation
: Student
Work Experience: None for now.
Hobbies & Interests: I am an Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

Hello Crazy Engineers
πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Friend πŸ˜€ . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Harish Kotra
    Name: Harish Kotra
    Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
    Occupation
    : Student
    Work Experience: None for now.
    Hobbies & Interests: I am an
    Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
    Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

Hello Crazy Engineers
    πŸ˜€
    welcome to CE 😁Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature πŸ˜’
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    gg_gaurav
    welcome to CE Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature
    Thanks a lot mate. I visited your link but I wonder I haven't noticed any Android section in there πŸ˜›

AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.
    Thanks mate. Thanks for that.

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE Friend . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge
    Thanks Admin πŸ˜€ Feels good to be here and also to be part of a huge, most loved community for engineers. I am sure I will help people out about their queries and learn from the genius kids around.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Harish!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing a very, very happy birthday to CEans Mohit & Manish. 😁 Be proud to be a november born! πŸ˜‰ Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! πŸŽ‰
IITs are considering that joint entrance examination (JEE) should be conducted online, just like the CAT for IIMs. The IIT-Delhi, which is organizing IIT-JEE 2012, has invited all IIT directors...
Those of you, who are taking the IIT JEE in 2012, please share important tips, suggestions and advice on how to prepare for IIT JEE 2012.
First let us clearly understand what is involved in doing a PhD. PhD is, as everyone knows, about doing research. And research is about formulating problems or questions whose answers...
Hi Can anyone help me in understanding what possible senors I could use to measure the transnational velocity and angular velocity of a table tennis ball? So far I have;...