Harish Kotra

Harish Kotra
@harish-OUjQxA โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Name: Harish Kotra
Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Occupation: Student
Work Experience: None for now.
Hobbies & Interests: I am an Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

Hello Crazy Engineers
๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 20, 2011

    Welcome to CE Friend ๐Ÿ˜€ . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 20, 2011

    Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.

  • ShrinkDWorld

    @shrinkdworld-WWdBBc • Nov 21, 2011

    Harish KotraName: Harish Kotra
    Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
    Location: Andhra Pradesh
    Occupation: Student
    Work Experience: None for now.
    Hobbies & Interests: I am an
    Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
    Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

    My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

    Hello Crazy Engineers
    ๐Ÿ˜€

    welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature ๐Ÿ˜’

  • Harish Kotra

    @harish-OUjQxA • Nov 25, 2011

    gg_gauravwelcome to CE Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature

    Thanks a lot mate. I visited your link but I wonder I haven't noticed any Android section in there ๐Ÿ˜›

    AbraKaDabraWelcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.

    Thanks mate. Thanks for that.

    The_Big_KWelcome to CE Friend . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge

    Thanks Admin ๐Ÿ˜€ Feels good to be here and also to be part of a huge, most loved community for engineers. I am sure I will help people out about their queries and learn from the genius kids around.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 18, 2011

    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Harish!