Harish

MemberNov 20, 2011

Harish Kotra

Name: Harish Kotra
    Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
    Occupation
    : Student
    Work Experience: None for now.
    Hobbies & Interests: I am an Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
    Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

Hello Crazy Engineers
    😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 20, 2011

Welcome to CE Friend 😀 . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 20, 2011

Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberNov 21, 2011

Harish Kotra
    Name: Harish Kotra
    Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
    Occupation
    : Student
    Work Experience: None for now.
    Hobbies & Interests: I am an
    Android Enthusiast and a passionate blogger who writes about the happening technologies on feedtheflow.com
    Aim in life: My course is going to lead me to my aim of my life.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well this answer may be common but I am seriously here for sharing information, exchanging information with my fellow engineers from all over the world. This would act like a platform to showcase what I got and know what others are.

My introduction might seem a bit common but I am not common like everyone. Looking forward for a great days ahead.

Hello Crazy Engineers
    😀
    welcome to CE 😁Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature 😒
    Cancel
  • Harish Kotra

MemberNov 25, 2011

gg_gaurav
    welcome to CE Hey please provide some tutorials about Android
    please check my signature
    Thanks a lot mate. I visited your link but I wonder I haven't noticed any Android section in there 😛

AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Very well written introduction.
    Happy posting on CE.
    Thanks mate. Thanks for that.

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE Friend . We're excited to have you on CE. I checked out your blog and it looks very nice. I guess lot of CEans will benefit from your Android knowledge
    Thanks Admin 😀 Feels good to be here and also to be part of a huge, most loved community for engineers. I am sure I will help people out about their queries and learn from the genius kids around.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 18, 2011

😁 Welcome to CE, Harish!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register