Happy to join

Hi CEans,
How you doing? I am working for an MNC. I am very much pleased to join this site, like all the forums here; I specially appreciate the complete English writing format with no short forms.

My hobbies include, listening to music, playing computer games(bike race), chess, solving puzzles(simple ones:heheheπŸ˜€ and travelling (could be any place).
Looking forward for interesting posts, we shall rock together😁
Y not..give it a try..keep smiling😎

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Y -Not to CE .

There is a introduction format you can introduce your self 😎
    You will have a fantastic time here 😁😁
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Glad to see 1 more professional computer Engineer here.😁

Please look at following link for introduction template
    #-Link-Snipped-#

and if you are in Bangalore introduce here also- #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
  • rishna
    rishna
    things which i missed

Name: Y-Not

Engineering Trade: Electronics

Occupation
    :
    Working for an MNC

Hobbies & Interests
    : listening to music, playing computer games(bike race), chess, solving puzzles(simple ones:heheheπŸ˜€ and travelling (could be any place).

Aim in life
    :
    to lead a simple, honest and happy life

I joined CrazyEngineers because: it got interesting stuff
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Y-Not πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE.

@ Shalini: We've lot of professionals here [ *waves* ]
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Hey...Welcome.
    I like your Avatar πŸ˜›
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Mr/Ms Y-Not

Good Introduction.

Please don't mind but I have a doubt regarding your aim in life which says "to lead a simple, honest and happy life" . Are you really serious for leading honesty in your life? If yes then why you have declared "Computer" engineer in your displayed profile and mentioned as "Electronics" engineer in the introduction. I am bit confused πŸ˜•. Please clarify.πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Mr/Ms Y-Not

Good Introduction.

Please don't mind but I have a doubt regarding your aim in life which says "to lead a simple, honest and happy life" . Are you really serious for leading honesty in your life? If yes then why you have declared "Computer" engineer in your displayed profile and mentioned as "Electronics" engineer in the introduction. I am bit confused πŸ˜•. Please clarify.πŸ˜€

Gosh, we do have seriously crazy engineers here. You're awesome, Shalini. [​IMG]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Gosh, we do have seriously crazy engineers here. You're awesome, Shalini. [​IMG]
    Thanks for the good words 😁 but the fact is that I can always catch lie and dishonesty.πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's very nice. How about working with the police?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    [SPAM]

The_Big_K
    That's very nice. How about working with the police?
    Well I said I can catch lie and dishonesty not liars and dishonest people. Police work is to catch liars and dishonest people. By the way, you have any problem with me here πŸ˜•. Always keep on talking arrest and police with me. Have I done any crime here according to you? πŸ˜”

[/SPAM]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I mean, work with police and replace the lie-detecting machines :neutral: anyway.
  • rishna
    rishna
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Mr/Ms Y-Not

Good Introduction.

:shock:
    oh god..if you look for honesty in this sense too..then i admit that i've been dishonest..but for that matter u wont find a single totally honest person( could be 0.000001%).

My definition for honesty in life here meant that, i must lead a life without cheating anybody and being true whatever may happen, true here means again in case of serious matters even if it is my life and death matter i should be true to myself. Hmm now i think ull get my point, the funda is when i look back in life at some point i should not regret for the things i did.
    I think here u will again catch me..small silly cheat i also do while playing games but i do them for masti..for fun..that does not mean im dishonest here.

Better i will remove the word honest.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats cool but you didnt answer our doubt ? are you a Computer one or electronics one?😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    why not we welcome Y-NOT

welcome to CE man.
  • rishna
    rishna
    English-Scared
    Thats cool but you didnt answer our doubt ? are you a Computer one or electronics one?😎
    i am an Electronics and computers student.
    As i am into IT i added computers as my discipline
  • rishna
    rishna
    godfather
    why not we welcome Y-NOT

welcome to CE man.
    Thanku all..:dance:
    Hey godfather im a girlπŸ˜”

shalini im waiting for your reply..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Y-Not.

Don't fret too much about this honesty issue πŸ˜€ I dont think you have been dishonest. I can say I'm an electronics engineer too, but my major is communications.. Thats why I put that instead.

What kind of music do you like to listen to?
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    The Y-Not
    Thanku all..:dance:
    Hey godfather im a girlπŸ˜”

Heeee heee πŸ˜‰ she's a he dude. I mean a ..........ah what the heck.
    Be nice to ladies ....
    Hey Y-Not ... how do u do Mademoiselle.

Welcome to the world of crazy people, in here you'll meet all kind of characters... the bold and the beatiful, the smarts and the stupids. etc

Cheers
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The Y-Not
    What reply you want from me Ms Y-Not. Sorry it was my mistake. I don't even know the difference between Electronics and Computer engineer πŸ˜” And coming to honesty, it was just a point on your AIM. I never said you are dishonest. Its your life, do what ever you want to do.Who am I to speak right.

Welcome to CE. People here will be glad to have you here.πŸ˜€
  • rishna
    rishna
    Hey Y-Not ... how do u do Mademoiselle.

[/quote]

Great garcon...how about u?

hey shalini please dont mind for those words..πŸ˜€
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Great garcon...how about u?
    πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@biggie ..I'm having trouble posting ?
    something funny is happennig πŸ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Given a two jars of 9 litre and 7 litre, how will you measure 3 litres? Assume that ample water is available. 😎 Write answer in steps like this--> 0...
hi every one :smile: i am a second year student in communication departement , faculty of engineering. my problem is that :" i don`t know how to plan my career"...
hello friends i have one doubt about sabari malai . in sabarimalai on every jan14th we saw one light on upon the hills, is there any reason for this pls...
hai friends i am a electrical student of 3rd year , i am very interested at doing mini project but i don't have knowledge about it so please tell me...
Electronics and Communicarion Engineers Association presents​ VISION 2009​ Fostering Innovation​ College of Engineering Guindy, Anna university, Chennai-600025 Vision is an annual national level inter college technical extravaganza held every year...