Happy Programmers' Day

Today is the 256th day of the year. And yeah, if you are thinking that it is 28th day of the year, then you are a programmer!

Wishing a bug free day to all the programmers at CE!

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Okay, I am trying to write 2 raise to the power 8, but it's coming as 28! So, excuse the formatting!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy Programmer's Day to all the CEans..!!

PS: I think there should be sub-script and super-script feature added in the text editor .
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    No no! If you're thinking that today is 100h day of the year then you're programmer. 😁

BTW Happy programmer's day.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Happy programmer's day to all CEans who can count in 1's and 0's .
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Happy Pro - Grammers (Gamers) Day !! 😛
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Ministry of Railways has brought a sweet surprise for the India's train passenger. Now Windows 8 OS enabled device users can book train tickets on the go using...
The world's not yet convinced that the optical media is dying. While the electronics and computing giants like Apple have been cutting down optical drives from their machines for the...
I am an Automobile engineering student doing my Final year preparing for my campus placement. So I would like to collect some information on the construction materials in a automobile....
PLEASE LET ME KNOW,HOW TO UPDATE AUTO CAD 2007.
Outlooks.com team has announced IMAP support for the service. The Microsoft team officially declared the popular IMAP support is now being added to Outlook.com, which until now offered POP service....