Happy Days

Hi guys Lets share our college days this thread..😁😁

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    For me, each and every day of my college life is a happy day.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I still remember my first class in my college as the drawing lecturer make me stand and point out my dress(SPORTS SHIRT)..

I HATE QUOTATIONS TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW..:twisted:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the college days are the best.there has not been a single day in our college life tat turned out to be uneventful.COLLEGE LIFE ROXXXXXXXXXX πŸ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    this whole idea of discussing the college days is awesomeπŸ˜›

i joined my college trough counselling and i actively picked the college and course with very less knowledge about the place, the moment i told someone i picked so & so course in so& so college the reaction was unanimous-"ARE YOU MAD??????????"πŸ˜•

But my days in college was not destined to be so badπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    the whole state of your life in college(whatever be the college) is dependent completely on your choice of friends ;-)

be damn careful at that point of descision πŸ˜” πŸ˜’

and soon you also would be singing praises of your days in the most strict college in the city

and I AM NOT JOKING 😎

LIFE IS GOOD AS LONG AS YOU HAVE POSITIVELY CHARGED PEOPLE AROUND YOU :heheheπŸ˜”not literally!)πŸ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    When I feel bad and about my college and thinking of my future... I just look at my friends to tell my mind how beautiful it is and how dark my life would have been without them...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    To be frank i did not realize that true friends can really boost up your life till i joined my very-strict-to-be-college

worry not about the degree of strictness in your college
    be the heart and soul of your gang and just enjoy life to the fullest in the college because i suspect that is going to be your last chance to do so with out having to worry about deadlines
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    haha ya you are right but I actually thought I had make a wrong choice at the time of counselling and later I thought it has to be it and not any other else..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The latest and the first Industrial visit which was taken on August 29th..We enjoyed a lot on that day which is going to be one of the memories of my college life..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I had taken Electrical as my father interest as it is his aim to do so and i even don't know ABC of electrical engineering and i like CSE or IT at the time of joining.During the time I was forced to join Electrical Engineering as it was least valued by me but now I am proud of me to became an Electrical Engineer.As Electrical Engineers generate Power as without power there is no other engineering course.
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Ever Green days of our life are college days without much worries all time enjoying with friends 😎.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    One of the most interesting days in my college life was when we were taken for an industrial visit in our final year. We went to a power plant near Mumbai (for mechies: which operated on CCPP). It was very exciting!! It generated nearly 1000MW of electricity using 3 gas turbines and 2 steam turbines (based on WHRP)!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and...
As per the template, here we are Trade:Mechanical Engineer. Occupation:Student. Hobbies:Reading, blogging, travelling, Music, photography. Aim:is still to be figured out! I joined CrazyEngineers: to keep in touch with the...
Hai friends..! 😁😁😁 We are seeing that most of us are using quotations at the end of each post. ;-) How it will be if we collect the good quotations..?...
Can any one help me about doing any projects based on electronics? please post the links. thanking you, regards, Bharat
Hello all ceans i need help of you . I have thinked over the project "reuse of generated power for power generation" .Would you please help me in this regard?