Happy childrens day

Happy childrens day
Kailash Satyarthi

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah yeah happy childrens day to people who still think they are children or think there are baby engineers registered on this site.

i hope mr kailash enjoyed his noble prize
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah happy children's day to the people who still think they are children or who think there are babies registered on this site.
  • Aakash Sh
    Aakash Sh
    Its would be hard but may i ask you to please check the context of the post again, the guy saved over thousands of children.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: I always wondered about the connection between Nehru's birthday and kids.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: I always wondered about the connection between Nehru's birthday and kids.
    The connection is that nehru loved kids a lot.............but then as if their own parents did not do so.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Akssdkljal
    Its would be hard but may i ask you to please check the context of the post again, the guy saved over thousands of children.
    i already laughed a lot on your very firt post, so now don't go on making me laugh.

Infact i would advise you to check your username first : it is difficult to pronounce.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, guys anyone aware about MCML technologies In vlsi field...
CrazyEngineers was born on 26 November 2005; and we'll have our 9th Anniversary on 26th November 2014. From being a hobby website to become a full fledged venture; CrazyEngineers's come...
Few months ago, we informed you about a report that claimed that fake cell phone towers in the United States were eavesdropping on people’s cell phones. While these claims are...
public class JavaApplication12 extends JFrame { public void go() { JFrame frame=new JFrame(); JButton wel=new JButton("WELCOME TO NOTE-MAKING STORE"); Container c = JFrame.getContentPane(); c.setBackground(Color.red); try{ frame.setContentPane(new JLabel(new ImageIcon(ImageIO.read(new File("E:\\ad5.jpg"))))); }...
Can u guide me about me about mainframe Right now I am just new in the company and working on mainframe technology. Many people told me to change the technology...