Happy Birthday Silverscorpion!

Silverscorpion is no doubt one of the most awesomest ๐Ÿ˜€ contributors of CrazyEngineers. Silverscorpion celebrates his 23rd birthday today and I take this opportunity to wish him many happy returns of the day. May you achieve lot of success.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy bday Silverscorpion......have fun....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Many More Happy Returns of the Day SilverScorpio ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy birthday ss! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a rocking day.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Thanks Guys!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday SS. (Puss in Boot) ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a Rocking Day.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hey SilverScorpion, Happy Birthday to You! God bless you! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hey Belated Birthday wishes!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Analytics is a free service that tracks websites traffic and provides detailed reports. The only 'problem' (in my opinion) with Google Analytics is that it is not 'real-time'. Users...
Write a program using C++ as the programming language to implement the various line encoding scheme as listed in Table 4.1, pages 114-115, Forouzan's Data Communication and Networking except the...
Facebook is rolling out a new feature to find out how the pages are performing. The new feature is likely to be called 'People Talking About' and will display below...
I recently saw on TV (show called Gadget Guru) that said Windows Mobile Operating System, Mango is going to change the way we interact with our mobile phones and the...
QR codes are simple codes that open a web page without you having to type the URL. Simply point your phone to the QR code - the camera will scan...