Happy Birthday Praveen Kumar !!

Today our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is celebrating his birthday.

Let's wish him a rocking year ahead.
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day PraveenKumar

πŸŽ‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really miss #-Link-Snipped-#. He's the posting machine of CE 😁.

Wish you a very happy and fun filled birthday, Praveen. Have a fantastic day!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Many, many happy returns, Praveen! You are a jolly good fellow.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    happy b-day praveen!!!πŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Are you planning to make a comeback anytime soon?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Happy birthdayπŸŽ‰
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day πŸŽ‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey thanks a lot, all of you! #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, I was actually typing The_Big_K, bioramani, and GodFather. πŸ˜€ I was unable to post anything that day on my birthday. Constantly it was saying some server error in the console.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey man, belated happy birthday! πŸ˜€ I hope you're doing awesome as always.

Keep spending time more often on CE. we miss you here.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    Hey man, belated happy birthday! πŸ˜€ I hope you're doing awesome as always.

Keep spending time more often on CE. we miss you here.
    Thanks AKD, the reason being obvious, work! πŸ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Info About Robotics I have No Idea About Robot..... I want to devlop a robot which is using in robo war's...
I received an infographic in my mail this morning .. it was so interesting that I republished it on my blog - https://kidakaka.com/blog/2013/03/22/rising-cost-of-higher-education/ This is no different than what we...
There is a free webinar on developing Engineering Leadership Skills on 27/03/2013 Quote: Register today for an insightful discussion as our presenters elaborate on 4 critical leadership skills: Self-Leadership -...
Okay, CE's been through a ton of changes in the past and more are coming! 😁 I'm running short of ideas on what should be included in the sidebar (visible...
in the mosquito repeller we are using buzzer which is just made up of brass my question is how it is producing the sound without speaker and any other device?...