Happy Birthday NiLaY

Wishing many happy returns of the day to NiLaY - the mighty creator of CE-Firefox seach plugin ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rock on in Bangaluru and have a great time! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Wishing many happy returns of the day to NiLaY - the mighty creator of CE-Firefox seach plugin ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rock on in Bangaluru and have a great time! ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey Nilay....

Happy Birthday ... Enjoy buddy

Cheers.

-crazyboy
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy Bday!

Man, I havent seen NiLay in ages! What is he up to these days? Maybe he's secretly working on some CE project.. lol.
  • NiLaY
    NiLaY
    thanks you guys!

that *secret* CE project is nearing its completion, rest assured all the wait won't go in vain...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm using the PIC 16-series to program something. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can ignore a certain input... E.g. i want to turn off the 5th bit...
friends, do you know about parallax and bs(bs2p) adding pbasic lang?
For those who don't have to do anything better - Use four 0's (zeros) and any mathematical operators to get 24. Those who are smart, don't spoil the fun soon....
If you've been stuck with AVG Free 7.5 for what seems an eternity, Girsoft has recently rolled out Version 8.0.100 here: AVG Free - Download installation files & documentation What's...
Good evening to all and to the Big K, Though i am an old member i am still introducing myself as i have not done it before and not also...