Happy Birthday Kinetic Joules

Hi Kinetic joules Happy Birthday!!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

We miss you , She was a good contributer well before I joined CE, read few posts of her.

Come back!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday KJ! We miss you!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Happy birthday kj :d
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Happy Birthday
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Many Many Happy returns of the day..๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I dont know about her...
    But anyway Kinetic joules,

Many more happy returns of the day..
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    In spirit of the post above me, Many many happy returns of the day Joules!! Hope you had a great one!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Many many returns of the day KJ!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy bday Tyler! Hope you are succeeding in your goals ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Happy birthday...may all your dreams come true...
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Thank you guys SO much! I'm so sorry I haven't been around! I feel so privileged to have friends like you! ^ _ ^ Thanks to Ask finding me on dA, I was able to know this thread was made! I didn't forget about you guys, It's just been hectic!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This link describes a curious connection between a 200 year old death mask and modern CPR training. Forensic Genealogy Book Contest
CEans, Any news about the latest Bhutan Quake? I hope all our CEans from Bhutan are safe and helping others. If you have more information, please post here.
CEans, IIIT Allahabad has organized annual techfest between 1[sup]st[/sup] - 5[sup]th[/sup] October 2009. Official Website: Effervescence MM9 Are there any CEans participating?
i am a mechanical engineering second year student i want a advanced project work for give a paper presentation
sir, currently i am in my b.tech 2nd year. what is the ideal time to start GRE preparation? and from where to start ? i am willing to go for...