May your dreams come true ๐Ÿ˜€ !

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Happy Birthday
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Here's wishing you all the very best on your birthday!! May you have a great one..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DURGA.

HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU.

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY.

:myparty::myparty::myparty:

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    many many happy returns of the day ..

Happy birthday..

Enjoy..

๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

KEEP SMILING..:smile::smile:
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thanks Guys! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    Thanks Guys! ๐Ÿ˜
    ...and you were born on 'Engineer's Day'! [โ€‹IMG]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    :mrgreen he he! feel good(proud) factor!
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..๐Ÿ˜›
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Durga ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy birthday durga! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm pretty sure you'll be celebrating with your special friend ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash

Happy birthday durga!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash

Know what? My special friend did not come to my rescue when I was smeared with eggs and jam:-|, my celebrations turned from decent looking tired woman to the physco in grudge 3 :-|
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    durga
    Know what? My special friend did not come to my rescue when I was smeared with eggs and jam:-|, my celebrations turned from decent looking tired woman to the physco in grudge 3 :-|
    ๐Ÿ˜ Food fight!! Nice way to celebrate your birthday, I have try it on my b'day as well!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Jeez, if anyone tried to smear me with anything, I will seriously whoop their ass with a baseball bat!

(yes, I'm not fun to tease that way ๐Ÿ˜› )
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    Jeez, if anyone tried to smear me with anything, I will seriously whoop their ass with a baseball bat!

(yes, I'm not fun to tease that way ๐Ÿ˜› )
    *sigh*
    I messed up with them since past one year, which lead them to avenge today!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    you're lucky you get jam and eggs!! our college's traditional way of celebrating a birthday typically begins with a belt party (belts on your bums)!! Think 20 - 30 guys, and 5 hits per person!! and ends with rapid fire- two people belting you simultaneously (one on each bum!!)
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    mad_scientist
    you're lucky you get jam and eggs!! our college's traditional way of celebrating a birthday typically begins with a belt party (belts on your bums)!! Think 20 - 30 guys, and 5 hits per person!! and ends with rapid fire- two people belting you simultaneously (one on each bum!!)
    whoops! that should be hurting! poor chaps, better they head home rather than getting whipped!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    It does hurt like hell!! But you get the satisfaction of not feeling guilty while bunking classes after that!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    mad_scientist
    If I went to your college, a lot of people are going to die.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How'd we celebrate birthday's in CE office?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    HOME MADE CAKE CUTTING ๐Ÿ˜›
    release " in past 1 year achievements magazine"
    lunch out
    award "best CEan of year" award
    ๐Ÿ˜

these are to name few
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Well, its kinda based on the payback funda!! When its some one else's b'day, we do the same!! Get our best (read thickest, pref. with rivets!!) belt and have a go!! I know it's a stupid tradition, but its been there for as long as I can remember, or any of my seniors can remember for that matter
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was thinking on the lines of birthday bumps, food fight et al.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Paintball! The birthday kid has to run across the office without getting shot *grin*
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    food fights, paint ball tourneys... this sounds like a place I'd really like to work in!!

Umm..where can I send my resume??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    Paintball! The birthday kid has to run across the office without getting shot *grin*
    that hurts! the balls hurt!
    only advantage being avenge on your managers! thats what we did when we went for paint ball! we all just bumped him with shots irrespective of teams! due to masks he could not figure out who it was!!

@ biggie,
    ah! the fun way!
    we can have rotten eggs mixed with colgate paste and pineapple jam and some flour to be the prerequisites! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    durga
    ....we can have rotten eggs mixed with colgate paste and pineapple jam and some flour to be the prerequisites! ๐Ÿ˜
    This could filled in thin balloons, to make it easier to aim and throw. You seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field durga!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yup! I do have a bit of hands on on doing all this mess up and ruin other people's carpets! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and who will cleanup the mess, post celebrations?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ahem! to answer that.. we all do it! but only the next day!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    durga
    ahem! to answer that.. we all do it! but only the next day!
    You can count me out.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Why do we have to clean up? Won't CE office have cleaning robots or something? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Ah!! If we're gonna have food fights in the office, might as well go the whole hog and hire (or better still, build) a robot squad for menial jobs!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Happy birth day Durga

May god fullfill your Dream .
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Happy birthday Durga ๐Ÿ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89
    Happy Birthday Durga! I've been off forums as RL has caught on.. but will be back soon.. nice party you had btw ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Safwan, Maro, Smitha
    thanks for wishes!!
    shhh... party is a secret ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys,i m studyiing telecommnication engineering and cureently doing my final year project.my idea is designing a fire alarm system.in my design,i wana use wireless smoke detectors or sensors and a...
HI FRDS I AM COMPLETED MY BE(EEE) WITH AGGREGATE OF 72.. I AM SEARCHING JOB AND I CAN'T GET IT.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS SOME CMPY R RECURITING MEANS.. MAIL TO...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...