Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers - It's Our 7th Anniversary Today!

Hola Fellas,
So, today is the 7th Birthday of our beloved CrazyEngineers Community. ๐Ÿ˜
We can't express how awesome we feel about completing so many fruitful years over the internet with the bunch of craziest people who've sticked to the community as its dedicated members. ๐Ÿ‘ The feeling of belonging and that of oneness is what makes every engineer turned CEan never go away.
I take a moment to recall the great ideas we came up with over the last few years to celebrate this happiness along with all the CEans on what we call the "CrazyEngineers Day".

On CrazyEngineers' 4th Birthday, you can #-Link-Snipped-#.

On CrazyEngineers' 5th Birthday, we had a super online Quiz Competition on CE Day. I recommend that our new members go through these threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[โ€‹IMG]

And the oldies here can go down their memory lane and enjoy those exciting moments.

And on CrazyEngineers' 6th Birthday, we had a #-Link-Snipped-#,memories of which still live with all those CEans who took part and those who won.
We also remember how at a time a 100 CEans came together on CE-Conference at midnight to shout Happy Birthday CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ That was fun!

A lot of CEans wrote to me asking what were our plans for the 7th one. Though we had some nice ideas and had a thing or two planned, due to unforeseen errors with the site and fluctuations in traffic, all the creative brains behind CE got busy in fixing the issues and getting the site back to normalcy.
Other than that, there are so many great things planned to be launched over the upcoming months, development of which is currently under progress, that we thought we will have a rather quite 7th Birthday this year.

Today, the day CE was born seven years back is also significant because our Good Administrator aka #-Link-Snipped-# or Biggie celebrates his birthday.
๐ŸŽ‰
I, on the behalf of all the Moderators and CEans, wish him A VERY Happy Birthday and await in solidarity to see the launch of all the things that we've planned for CE and CEans.

I would also like to take a moment to appeal to every CEan who is reading this - to keep spreading the word about CE and keep posting & building great content on the community while we bounce back into power-packed action and roll out crazy ideas for the world to see!

Update: We've something new to shine in front of our office -

ce-board

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 25, 2012

    Here's an idea -
    To celebrate the 7th birthday, we all can change our avatar to the one that I've put up just for the day.
    I & Biggie have already put it up.

    That way anyone visiting the site will know it's the CrazyEngineers Day! ๐Ÿ‘

    7birthday

  • madhumurundi

    @madhumurundi-DfePI4 • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Crazy Engineers Day ๐Ÿ˜€. Have done so much to the engineering world, I wish grand success and bright future ๐Ÿ˜€

  • TheCoolDesiBoy

    @thecooldesiboy-GU1JKA • Nov 25, 2012

    We have been through tough times recently but we have persevered to rise above all.
    On this 7th anniversary I would like to wish all the members, moderators and admins all the best for the future. Happy CrazyEngineers Day to one and all. "May The Force Be With You"
    I would also take this opportunity to wish #-Link-Snipped-# a very Happy Birthday !

    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • MegaByte

    @megabyte-RN8eJ1 • Nov 25, 2012

    Wishing CrazyEngineers many years of success and glory on its 7th Birthday. Happy CrazyEngineers Day to all the CEans! ๐ŸŽ‰ And a very Happy Birthday to The_Big_K.๐Ÿ˜€

  • anuraadha

    @anuraadha-57t1B5 • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy 7th birthday to Crazy Engineers๐ŸŽ‰.

    Happy birthday to Biggie the back bone of CE ๐ŸŽ‰

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy b'day CE... keep discovering Crazy Ideas and making a better place for engineers.

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy birthday to CE and biggie. Wishing you both many many happy returns of the day and huge success...๐Ÿ˜€

  • rahul69

    @rahul69-97fAOs • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Big Birthday CE๐Ÿ˜Keep Rocking๐ŸŽ‰!!

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Birthday CE and Biggie ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰ May CE become more successful in the future. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 25, 2012

    Thanks a lot for your wishes, everyone! I've updated the first post with a photo at the bottom. Check it out ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy birthday CE,Biggie & #-Link-Snipped-# (today's a special day for him too, but i dont know what really is it...i read in a post in our forum somewhere,I might be wrong though)

    Long live CE !
    - A very proud troll CEan.

  • mansha mankani

    @mansha-mankani-XS98qW • Nov 25, 2012

    i m proud to be a part of CE. happy birthday CE ๐Ÿ˜€ .

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 25, 2012

    I see a lot of you CEans haven't yet changed your avatars. Please do it people! ๐Ÿ˜€ Just for today.
    To show that you are one with CE.

  • sweet_honey

    @sweet-honey-areuMs • Nov 25, 2012

    I've done it #-Link-Snipped-#

    Happy B'day CE and #-Link-Snipped-#
    I started a thread yesterday..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-# As I remember that its bioramani sir's wedding anniversary.
    Good wishes to you #-Link-Snipped-# sir

  • Mahesh Dahale

    @mahesh-E2tZ3t • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Birthday Big_k and CE

    Avatar updated..... ๐Ÿ˜€

    Proud to be part of CE Family.....

  • Beginner

    @beginner-5onRAV • Nov 25, 2012

    ๐ŸŽ‰ Hi CEans!!
    Happy Crazy Engineers Day...
    My Best wishes to the administrators of this community.. ๐Ÿ˜

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Crazy Engineers day all ! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Happy Birthday K! ๐Ÿ˜€

    PS:Is that CE name plate at CE head office? The gears look cool

  • whiz.kid.aniket

    @whizkidaniket-5IiBCq • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# and CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Aaj party kuthe?๐ŸŽ‰

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Nov 25, 2012

    AbraKaDabraI see a lot of you CEans haven't yet changed your avatars. Please do it people! ๐Ÿ˜€ Just for today.
    To show that you are one with CE.

    Sorry! I was trolling CE from mobile, now i have changed the pic ๐Ÿ˜

    sweet_honey#-Link-Snipped-# As I remember that its bioramani sir's wedding anniversary.
    Good wishes to you #-Link-Snipped-# sir

    Yeah i remember now, thank you #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Less sleep = ADHD ๐Ÿ˜•

  • grsalvi

    @grsalvi-7IhIh1 • Nov 25, 2012

    Happy Birthday CE...Proud to be your Part...The best online Forum where it feels like HOME.All fellow Ceans (including Good Admins and moderators )are skilled and supportive.Also,all the admins and moderators are very responsive.

  • grsalvi

    @grsalvi-7IhIh1 • Nov 25, 2012

    Also very Happy BirthDay to #-Link-Snipped-#
    ๐ŸŽ‰

  • grsalvi

    @grsalvi-7IhIh1 • Nov 25, 2012

    what a special day today .Wishing for 3rd reason (Just found Out) :

    Happy wedding anniversary sir #-Link-Snipped-#
    .๐ŸŽ‰

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Nov 25, 2012

    Many many happy returns of the day to CrazyEngineers and to Biggie. Wish you success in all future endeavors.
    Sending across lot of smiles................๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ .

  • Mayur Pathak

    @mayur-ywQKfu • Nov 26, 2012

    Every one is on seventh heaven. Happy birthday CE, Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#

  • lal
    lal

    @lal-R60Xjx • Nov 26, 2012

    Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers and Happy Birthday Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 26, 2012

    Thanks a lot to everyone for all your wishes! We've have loved to celebrate this day like the way we do every year, but couldn't.

  • suryan

    @suryan-KQwB3P • Nov 26, 2012

    HApppy day to all CEAns ,all the congrats for achieving this big success

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Nov 26, 2012

    Happy Birthday. Wish you a very prosperous year ahead #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Ramani Aswath

    @ramani-VR4O43 • Nov 26, 2012

    Happy birth day K!
    Same to you CE ! Thanks all for your wishes.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 26, 2012

    AbraKaDabraHere's an idea -
    To celebrate the 7th birthday, we all can change our avatar to the one that I've put up just for the day.
    I & Biggie have already put it up.

    That way anyone visiting the site will know it's the CrazyEngineers Day! ๐Ÿ‘

    7birthday

    For those who missed it, I am quoting my own post. Please see why we have put up that avatar.

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Nov 26, 2012

    I am sorry for the late wishes But I am sure that I will not be the last

    CE you made a man fight all out to be back
    You drove Engineers to their Ultimate Crazy quotient
    Thanks for being with us and encouraging us

    Many prosperous years are waiting for your arrival Happy Bday CE

    Next up

    "You are model to follow Mr. Aspire"

    Happy Bday #-Link-Snipped-#

    Next up
    Wishing you and your better half a splendid and wonder filled year Sir
    "Longevity of Love maketh a Heart sing For JOY"

    PS: I am too young to wish you Sir #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Nov 26, 2012

    Looks like I'm late for the show, but I believe all good things happen at the last moment. *Expects a surprise at the end of the day*. Totally surprised to see a lot of calmness on the 7th birthday of CE. Still remember the fun we had last year. Good old memories!

    Happy Birthday to #-Link-Snipped-# ๐ŸŽ‰

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 27, 2012

    I am very late. Still I wanted to wish CE a Very Happy Birthday. You are giving life to Engineers Lives ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Nov 27, 2012

    I know I am late, I was away from town ๐Ÿ˜€

    7 years great!! Happy Birthday CE and Biggie.

    And, I hope to see many Entrepreneurs and good engineers by CE's 15th Anniversary!

    8 years from now, most of us should be in a position where in CE will be proud to have you people and world will be proud that all good great engineers are under one roof.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 29, 2012

    Great to see everyone's good wishes here. Unsettled with the current state, I think we're just going to make it huge beginning now.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Nov 30, 2012

    From the day I joined CE, I missed first time to celebrate CE day. Wishing very Happy Birthday to CE and Biggie.

  • vinod1993

    @vinod1993-r3yTlk • Dec 15, 2012

    I am very late for the show. Nevertheless, Happy birthday CE ๐Ÿ˜‰. Let's rock our way in the coming years,! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Chinu1

    @chinu1-ZvUATH • Dec 27, 2012

    Happy Birth day CE.... Keep Rocking...๐Ÿ˜˜