Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers - It's Our 7th Anniversary Today!

Hola Fellas,
So, today is the 7th Birthday of our beloved CrazyEngineers Community. 😁
We can't express how awesome we feel about completing so many fruitful years over the internet with the bunch of craziest people who've sticked to the community as its dedicated members. πŸ‘ The feeling of belonging and that of oneness is what makes every engineer turned CEan never go away.
I take a moment to recall the great ideas we came up with over the last few years to celebrate this happiness along with all the CEans on what we call the "CrazyEngineers Day".

On CrazyEngineers' 4th Birthday, you can #-Link-Snipped-#.

On CrazyEngineers' 5th Birthday, we had a super online Quiz Competition on CE Day. I recommend that our new members go through these threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

And the oldies here can go down their memory lane and enjoy those exciting moments.

And on CrazyEngineers' 6th Birthday, we had a #-Link-Snipped-#,memories of which still live with all those CEans who took part and those who won.
We also remember how at a time a 100 CEans came together on CE-Conference at midnight to shout Happy Birthday CE! πŸ˜€ That was fun!

A lot of CEans wrote to me asking what were our plans for the 7th one. Though we had some nice ideas and had a thing or two planned, due to unforeseen errors with the site and fluctuations in traffic, all the creative brains behind CE got busy in fixing the issues and getting the site back to normalcy.
Other than that, there are so many great things planned to be launched over the upcoming months, development of which is currently under progress, that we thought we will have a rather quite 7th Birthday this year.

Today, the day CE was born seven years back is also significant because our Good Administrator aka #-Link-Snipped-# or Biggie celebrates his birthday.
πŸŽ‰
I, on the behalf of all the Moderators and CEans, wish him A VERY Happy Birthday and await in solidarity to see the launch of all the things that we've planned for CE and CEans.

I would also like to take a moment to appeal to every CEan who is reading this - to keep spreading the word about CE and keep posting & building great content on the community while we bounce back into power-packed action and roll out crazy ideas for the world to see!

Update: We've something new to shine in front of our office -

ce-board

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's an idea -
    To celebrate the 7th birthday, we all can change our avatar to the one that I've put up just for the day.
    I & Biggie have already put it up.

That way anyone visiting the site will know it's the CrazyEngineers Day! πŸ‘

7birthday
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Happy Crazy Engineers Day πŸ˜€. Have done so much to the engineering world, I wish grand success and bright future πŸ˜€
  • TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    We have been through tough times recently but we have persevered to rise above all.
    On this 7th anniversary I would like to wish all the members, moderators and admins all the best for the future. Happy CrazyEngineers Day to one and all. "May The Force Be With You"
    I would also take this opportunity to wish #-Link-Snipped-# a very Happy Birthday !

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Wishing CrazyEngineers many years of success and glory on its 7th Birthday. Happy CrazyEngineers Day to all the CEans! πŸŽ‰ And a very Happy Birthday to The_Big_K.πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Happy 7th birthday to Crazy EngineersπŸŽ‰.

Happy birthday to Biggie the back bone of CE πŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy b'day CE... keep discovering Crazy Ideas and making a better place for engineers.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy birthday to CE and biggie. Wishing you both many many happy returns of the day and huge success...πŸ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Happy Big Birthday CE😁Keep RockingπŸŽ‰!!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Happy Birthday CE and Biggie 😁 πŸŽ‰ May CE become more successful in the future. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a lot for your wishes, everyone! I've updated the first post with a photo at the bottom. Check it out πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy birthday CE,Biggie & #-Link-Snipped-# (today's a special day for him too, but i dont know what really is it...i read in a post in our forum somewhere,I might be wrong though)

Long live CE !
    - A very proud troll CEan.
  • mansha mankani
    mansha mankani
    i m proud to be a part of CE. happy birthday CE πŸ˜€ .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I see a lot of you CEans haven't yet changed your avatars. Please do it people! πŸ˜€ Just for today.
    To show that you are one with CE.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I've done it #-Link-Snipped-#

Happy B'day CE and #-Link-Snipped-#
    I started a thread yesterday..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# As I remember that its bioramani sir's wedding anniversary.
    Good wishes to you #-Link-Snipped-# sir
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Happy Birthday Big_k and CE

Proud to be part of CE Family.....
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    πŸŽ‰ Hi CEans!!
    Happy Crazy Engineers Day...
    My Best wishes to the administrators of this community.. 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Happy Crazy Engineers day all ! πŸ˜€

Happy Birthday K! πŸ˜€

PS:Is that CE name plate at CE head office? The gears look cool
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# and CE! πŸ˜€

Aaj party kuthe?πŸŽ‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    AbraKaDabra
    I see a lot of you CEans haven't yet changed your avatars. Please do it people! πŸ˜€ Just for today.
    To show that you are one with CE.
    Sorry! I was trolling CE from mobile, now i have changed the pic 😁
    sweet_honey
    #-Link-Snipped-# As I remember that its bioramani sir's wedding anniversary.
    Good wishes to you #-Link-Snipped-# sir
    Yeah i remember now, thank you #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Less sleep = ADHD πŸ˜•
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Happy Birthday CE...Proud to be your Part...The best online Forum where it feels like HOME.All fellow Ceans (including Good Admins and moderators )are skilled and supportive.Also,all the admins and moderators are very responsive.

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Also very Happy BirthDay to #-Link-Snipped-#
    πŸŽ‰
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    what a special day today .Wishing for 3rd reason (Just found Out) :

Happy wedding anniversary sir #-Link-Snipped-#
    .πŸŽ‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Many many happy returns of the day to CrazyEngineers and to Biggie. Wish you success in all future endeavors.
    Sending across lot of smiles................πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ .
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Every one is on seventh heaven. Happy birthday CE, Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers and Happy Birthday Biggie πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a lot to everyone for all your wishes! We've have loved to celebrate this day like the way we do every year, but couldn't.
  • suryan
    suryan
    HApppy day to all CEAns ,all the congrats for achieving this big success
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy Birthday. Wish you a very prosperous year ahead #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Happy birth day K!
    Same to you CE ! Thanks all for your wishes.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    Here's an idea -
    To celebrate the 7th birthday, we all can change our avatar to the one that I've put up just for the day.
    I & Biggie have already put it up.

That way anyone visiting the site will know it's the CrazyEngineers Day! πŸ‘

7birthday
    For those who missed it, I am quoting my own post. Please see why we have put up that avatar.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am sorry for the late wishes But I am sure that I will not be the last

CE you made a man fight all out to be back
    You drove Engineers to their Ultimate Crazy quotient
    Thanks for being with us and encouraging us

Many prosperous years are waiting for your arrival Happy Bday CE

Next up

"You are model to follow Mr. Aspire"

Happy Bday #-Link-Snipped-#

Next up
    Wishing you and your better half a splendid and wonder filled year Sir
    "Longevity of Love maketh a Heart sing For JOY"

PS: I am too young to wish you Sir #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Looks like I'm late for the show, but I believe all good things happen at the last moment. *Expects a surprise at the end of the day*. Totally surprised to see a lot of calmness on the 7th birthday of CE. Still remember the fun we had last year. Good old memories!

Happy Birthday to #-Link-Snipped-# πŸŽ‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am very late. Still I wanted to wish CE a Very Happy Birthday. You are giving life to Engineers Lives πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I know I am late, I was away from town πŸ˜€

7 years great!! Happy Birthday CE and Biggie.

And, I hope to see many Entrepreneurs and good engineers by CE's 15th Anniversary!

8 years from now, most of us should be in a position where in CE will be proud to have you people and world will be proud that all good great engineers are under one roof.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great to see everyone's good wishes here. Unsettled with the current state, I think we're just going to make it huge beginning now.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    From the day I joined CE, I missed first time to celebrate CE day. Wishing very Happy Birthday to CE and Biggie.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    I am very late for the show. Nevertheless, Happy birthday CE πŸ˜‰. Let's rock our way in the coming years,! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Happy Birth day CE.... Keep Rocking...😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bangalore CEans interested may listen to the Bangalore Cycling Initiatives in the Radio Program: " Bangalore Brains live on air" ( 101.3 FM Rainbow) on 26th November from 7 to...
Hello... I am Chinu Jhon. I want to introduced my self. I am a Computer Engineer. I am new on this forum. Thanku
i m student of 5th sem IT branch persuing BE from a private college in bhopal. the posts i read here r really v helpful. thanx !
Hi I want to know that is there any software which use speech recognisation to log in for Windows OS , instead of password typing.if anybody knows please tell me.
Hey CEans.. Let me see how many different replies I get to this thread.. On the account of 7th anniversary of our CE, I've come up with this idea.. Let...