Happy Birthday CEan Rupam Das!

Wishing CEan Rupam Das who has been a dedicated, loyal member of the site for years together, a very happy birthday. May you be successful in all your upcoming endeavors and achieve your dreams.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, #-Link-Snipped-#

🎉🎉🎉

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Happy Birthday Rupam 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new version of Google Earth is almost here to take you inside the virtual experience that nearly mimics our worldly environment. Released in 2005, the free application has grown...
Like many Indian entrepreneurs, Nitin Agrawal hails from a small town called Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh. His father owns a Paints and Home improvement business, while his mother is a...
Instagram is going aggressive and straight-on toward its goal of concurring the photo sharing space. So, if some other platform offers something that Instagram doesn’t! No worries, in few months...
LG’s latest flagship offering G6 has gone live for Pre-registrations in India ahead of a probable launch in near future. The latest one of its kind device sports a splendid...
Hey guys, Sorry for this newbie question, I would to ask how to I obtain the reaction of the pinned connection of A, B, and C (See attachment)? Do I...