Happy Birthday CEan Manjiri

Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the day.

:myparty:

Have a great year Ahead.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    She is CEan #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday Megabyte ๐Ÿ˜€ . May your dreams come true!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    HapPy Birthday Megabyte. Have a Long, Healthy & Happy Life ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Many happy returns of the day! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Many many happy returns of the day. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Thanks a LOT for your wishes godfather, AbraKaDabra, Big K, Sada, Punch_a_Tantra, Dancer_Engineer!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Belated wishes #-Link-Snipped-#. Have a great year a head.๐Ÿ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Belated Happy Birthday!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have watched plenty of videos for robotics, which in a result got me very much interested in this specific subject. So, if I wanna pursue robotics as career &...
guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.
Finally, Cognizant has gained the title of the second biggest IT services and consulting company in India, toppling Infosys to #3. Cognizant declared its financial results mentioning $1,795 million revenue...
I surprised and shocked to see how much revenues the major IT companies in India make per employee. Cognizant: $44,452 per year Infosys: $46,629 per year Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/itslideshow/13062668.cms Now, how...
Are you tired of slow download speed in steam .... There are loads of free games in steam that you wanna play ... but waiting for downloads ... you hate...