Replies
Welcome, guest
Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.
CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform
-
@nayan-Dhpt4N • Aug 24, 2014
Thanks bhai. ๐ party here on CE ๐
-
@thebigk • Aug 24, 2014
Happy Birthday, Nayan! ๐
-
@nayan-Dhpt4N • Aug 24, 2014
Thanks ๐
-
@abrakadabra • Aug 24, 2014
Happy Birthday to both! ๐
And a belated happy birthday to #-Link-Snipped-# ๐
PS: I think we have to bring back the calendar feature on CE sidebar. It used to show 'Today's Birthdays' โ -
@nayan-Dhpt4N • Aug 24, 2014
Thanks Ankita.
PS: It's there. #-Link-Snipped-# -
@abrakadabra • Aug 24, 2014
๐ ^ I, of all people, have to know that, right? I just said it should be more visible, right in the sidebar.
In today's day, if something's not in your face, people tend to ignore or forget.
๐ Sad, but true.
Anyway, what are the big birthday plans tonight? -
@nayan-Dhpt4N • Aug 24, 2014
Didn't make them yet ๐
-
@anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Aug 24, 2014
Happy b'day Nayan and Gurjeet , Have a blast
๐ -
@yogesh-borkar-U5XBr2 • Aug 24, 2014
Happy birthday Gurjeet & Nayan, make it large.๐
-
@thebigk • Aug 24, 2014
Yogesh BorkarHappy birthday Gurjeet & Nayan, make it large.๐
He wants 'Extra Large', which is out of stock.
But if he could make it large; we can ship it today. -
@neeraj-iAaNcG • Aug 24, 2014
thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ๐ I had a good time
-
@nayan-Dhpt4N • Aug 25, 2014
๐ thanks all
Kaustubh KatdareHe wants 'Extra Large', which is out of stock.
But if he could make it large; we can ship it today.what do I do with it?
-
@gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Aug 25, 2014
Thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
-
@gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Aug 7, 2018
.....